Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hey, I've implemented cart attribute working as an extra form, but after filling in it won't show anywhere on my orders page
Author Avatar
Hi, In the sense theme it is possible to enable a sticky header but only for scrolling up. I also want it sticky when you scroll down. Is there a cod...
Author Avatar
I changed my store name from the Business details section and nothing happened!! my website still shows the old wrong name, how can I fix this?
Author Avatar
On broadcast theme there are 2 settings to display the collection description and both do not work with what i want. Option 1: Overlay, This shows th...
Author Avatar
I am hoping to have specific image banners showing only on mobile view and other image banners to show only on desktop view. I am using shopify's Refr...
Author Avatar
Hello, i use the dawn theme and i know how to remove the whole Pagination slide but i only want to remove or change these svg arrows here under the s...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, do you know how to reduce the size of "add to cart" button on smartphone in this featured collection? URL SITE: https://refade-8966.mysh...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, do you happen to know how to remove this space on the right that is created on smartphones in the highlighted collection that I have on t...
Author Avatar
I have written code to identify location of user but I don’t know how to use it to show only specific collection to the user in Shopify
Author Avatar
Hi there, it had taken me around 4 months to setup the store and I am now around two month online. I had last week my first two sales. I got the sale...
Author Avatar
My website: 774a7e.myshopify.com password: meulti I want to make all of my products appear greyscale. But when I hover over a product card, I wan...
Author Avatar
Hi all! Been doing a search as how to remove the 'title' showing on the 'default page's. Found something and sort of 'customized' in relation to S...
Author Avatar
Hello, I want to change my shopify store font, The problem is that the font shopify gives dosent work on hebrew. so I would like to know how can I ...
Author Avatar
Hello, how can i remove Zip Code frome checkout?
Author Avatar
I did not have a Shopify account, but this morning Shopify transaction wetn off my Credit Card. I have been trying to get hold of a way to contact sup...
Author Avatar
Hi, How can I split the single column of page links in the footer to 2 columns. Page: https://pointsstore.com.au/ Pw: dsgshty tia
Author Avatar
Hi, How can I change the colour of hyperlinks in Impact theme? There doesn't seem to be an option in the Theme Settings>Colors. Page: https:/...
Author Avatar
Hello, Can anyone explain how I can remove the social media icons on the header in desktop view? I only want it to appear at the footer.
Author Avatar
Hello, Shopify support and community, I have a third party domain with that was working perfectly but now it's not so I rang my domain provider and th...
Author Avatar
Hi, I would like to update the icons underneath the main product images, highlighted in red circle, I have circled 3 but I want it of course under e...