Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi everyone, hope your are well, I would like to create a collapsable row to place below my product description to hold extra/ useful information for...
Author Avatar
As of right now, my subscription section only allows for entering an email. Does anyone know how to add a separate input for name? Thank you in advanc...
Author Avatar
大家好, who can help me with this problem I'm having? I would like the image to display full size on mobile as it currently has white outline...
Author Avatar
In the picture you can see next to the product in the cart it says “my store/“. I would like to get rid of that so it only says “Lake Baez Stainless S...
Author Avatar
I have a very large turnover of more than 4 million 5 dollars. But my store still checkout 3 steps.Conversion rate is very poor. Please upgrade for us...
Author Avatar
When you scroll to the bottom of any page there is a glitch where it says “search modal heading” and there is a glitched out search bar under it. I wa...
Author Avatar
How do I remove this text? "I understand this item will ship according to the terms specified, which may include a deferred or recurring purchase. By ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have been trying to access the Shopify app store but I keep getting this thing. I really don't know what's wrong with it. I would love to get an...
Author Avatar
Dear Shopify Community, My store has now been closed for over 2 months and I'm loosing patience. This is actually the third time this happened to me...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, anyone knows why the columns of my collection pages and the footer ones are not same centered? Web: https://centralmrkt.myshopify.com Code: 9021...
Author Avatar
Hi I want to implement this banner in my app: Which Shopify API can return to me a status active/inactive in the current theme? I found a...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to add a sidebar for collection filters in my debutify 4.10.3 store (Shopify 2.0 theme) that allows customers to filter my products based o...
Author Avatar
1. Trendsi has great product information in its product descriptions. But, when you import the products to Shopify, it doesn't import this informatio...
Author Avatar
大家好, i want an image-banner on my product page but it's full-size with corners (Studio Theme). Is it possible to make 1. the corners r...
Author Avatar
Can someone please help me! I have searched and searched but cant find anything and on my last post the person never responded. My navigation is n...
Author Avatar
I added the multicolumn block and I added an image to each column. But when I add an image to a column the heading moves under the image. How can ...
Author Avatar
I am using Sense theme and I would like to center my multicolumn heading. I have not been able to find a code for it.
Author Avatar
Hello, I am having trouble setting up my shopify store for which I want the products to only be available for local delivery. I have tried removing s...
Author Avatar
Hi, I cant find any info on it, I dont even know how should i search for it, The animation of shirts popping up as you scroll on this site is very nea...
Author Avatar
Solved
Can anyone instruct me on how to edit the font size in my product description? Many thanks!