Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

采购订单现在可以帮助你订货单r and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
According to Shopify documentation, the Carts, checkouts, orders, and refunds webhooks are all supposed to have line item properties passed along with...
Author Avatar
Can I customize or edit my shop appearance more without being able to write code?. Or am I bound to the preset boxes provided by the theme I’m using? ...
Author Avatar
hey;) can someone please write me a code of a custom code for a blank page? the page have a gif background and i want the custom button to be a text b...
Author Avatar
WHEN I ATTEMPTED TO POST A CAMPAIN ON PINTREST IT SAID THAT MY URL WAS NOT PROPER HOW DO i FIX THIS AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY URL?
Author Avatar
For some reason my Shopify Store aspect ration on desktop is set to what it should be on mobile? On mobile, it looks normal but on desktop it's all sm...
Author Avatar
I inputted the text "Jameson & Belle® | Exquisite Diamond Engagement Rings Crafted for You" as my homepage title. But when I shared the link via text,...
Author Avatar
Hi, I want to know how to center the image in the card when using multi column layout. I have attached a preview of it below. I tried centeri...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I have added new products to my range and also a new menu to my website, according to the SEO ranger app, these are missing H1 headers, ...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, With the GA4 integration app in Shopify, Shopify no longer sends product SKUs to GA4. It's easy to send the SKU if you're integrating...
Author Avatar
Hi, I wanted to make it so that the banner of a collection page scaled with the collection image or would show the entire image rather than changing i...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I am trying to change font size on my menu items. I used the code below which seems to work for all items but number 6. #menu-drawer > div...
Author Avatar
As the subject, how do I remove or delete a color scheme from the theme settings in Shopify?
Author Avatar
Hi my theme use the below code in product card. I have selected variation option for product card also. Now i want to replace select option with add t...
Author Avatar
Hi i depoy and install my custom app from CLI in dev store then using partner account to install it in production store , in my dev store i can see my...
Author Avatar
Hello all, We have implemented Shopify in a way that involves fairly constant creation of products (10 to 30 per day) via an automated process - t...
Author Avatar
Hi i just Create a app and generate extension "Product Discount" Deploy app "npm run deploy" Install the App in product store in my dev store this ...
Author Avatar
Hi, We need to adjust our theme's product template to include the product title at the end of a button's URL. The button links out to an external...
Author Avatar
Hello all, I have build an Sales Channel App. I have implemented Shopify Sales Channel Checkout via Card Vault successfully and now want to co...
Author Avatar
Hi i create a Shopify apps and Generate extension , then deploy the app and install it in production store but my custom discount not shwoing when i p...
Author Avatar
My client currently has an existing Website and uses Shopify, I need more information on how to the integration features work while keeping the Websit...