Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi, Ive changed my collums to having one image, but the image is perfect on fullscreen but to big on desktop. I was curious if I could change the pr...
Author Avatar
Hi, Can you add a product in a collection, but without automatically adding it to "Products" section? Thanks!
Author Avatar
有人know how to change the display here shown here from URL to brand name? I tried to change the homepage title in Preferences as wel...
Author Avatar
有人know how to fix this issue in Shopify? I updated my Facebook account name to match with Shopify account details as well as tried to upload...
Author Avatar
We are building a shop using storefront. The frontend will be created using Next.js and I will be using the GraphQL storefront to communicate with sho...
Author Avatar
There has been a sudden spike in the 400 response code when we listen to certain shopify webhooks. We have seen this for orders/fulfilled and checkou...
Author Avatar
Hi All I want different Banners to appears (on banner slide) for .dk and .se home pages (markets) I am using "Warehouse" theme and it do not allow t...
Author Avatar
Hey Shopify community, I need your help! I would love to have an image as the background of my website (see example below), is this possible? ...
Author Avatar
To whom this may concern, I am trying to add short videos onto a product page on my website. So far, I cannot find an option for this - I'm assum...
Author Avatar
I have a issue where i have 2 scrollbars showing. And the fix that i found isnt possible because i cant find vendor.css in my asset folder. LastL...
Author Avatar
Hi, On Shopify, by default, your product description is on the right and the pictures on the left. But I want to display the product description ...
Author Avatar
Hi, We are currently using advanced product options. Our store is romanandisaac.co.uk - password is isaac I am trying to figure out the c...
Author Avatar
I have noticed that when Guest Access is turned on the use of guest purchasing adds the purchases to the registered account AND overwrites the default...
Author Avatar
Hello all , we all know how to export products (primary language only , English in our case) from products section, and how to download translation's...
Author Avatar
Hi guys, recently I used the tips I found on shopify discussions to edit the code of my theme and center the product information. I managed to center ...
Author Avatar
How do i add the link to our App (apple store & google play store) to our shopify page? We would like it to be a cliackble image of each store wi...
Author Avatar
Hi folks, We have a few products on a site we're building that need to have a one-time set-up for (for creating a design / plate). This fee i...
Author Avatar
Hi, I connected my shopify website and synched my products onto my instagram. I can tag products on post without any problem. I can see the "View...
Author Avatar
Hi all, i need some recomendation apps to restrict my specific product to buy. So i want to sell product Y, but if someone need to buy that product t...
Author Avatar
Hey there, inventorySetOnHandQuantities is a great method allowing us to update 250 inventory items in one go.. great and thanks for that. The onl...