Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——明星ted with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I only have a PayPal account. I first thought that my future Clients were able to pay me through PayPal on Shopify. So, I was motivated to get my sto...
Author Avatar
Hello. I don't know if it's appropriate to post here about this issue, or should I open a github liquid issue. Anyway, I am noticing unexpeced behavi...
Author Avatar
How to add sections Variants display in Shopify home page?
Author Avatar
I uploaded several fonts and the corresponding stylesheet.css file (from FontsSquirrel) to the assets in my store. However, when I go back in to e...
Author Avatar
Dear Shopify Support, Not sure if this is the correct portal but we were advised by a shopify support advisor to raise a complaint about shopify w...
Author Avatar
Hello shopify community! I have an issue with PayPal express checkout button, it doesn't work and shows this message. All other express checkouts lik...
Author Avatar
Hi Shopify Support I am trying to install a Shopify App, but I am getting this error: It is working previously. We haven't updated any...
Author Avatar
Hello All I downloaded a theme file, uploaded it to Github and imported it again in Shopify. Everything seems to work. I can access the theme and ...
Author Avatar
Hi all, On some pages the title is covering the header (logo) How do I move the title of the page below the logo/header?
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm currently working on the Ella theme. I've attempted to implement the mega menu, but it's not displaying as expected. When I use the basic m...
Author Avatar
Hi there! My Google Merchant Account has been suspended because apparently I violate the policy due to misrepresentation. Could you guys help me find...
Author Avatar
I want to host a website on shopify which ssl certificate would be best for it
Author Avatar
"Store optimization is paramount for a successful Shopify venture. Implementing smart strategies can significantly enhance user experience and boost c...
Author Avatar
According to the documentation when creating an bundle I need to Create a Parent bundle product and add component_reference, component_quantities and ...
Author Avatar
Hello there, I need advice or guidance for how to correct accessibility issues. Audit says all kinds of errors and problems. How do I correct these e...
Author Avatar
Solved
我想改变这两个白色到另一部分ther colour, what is the CSS code? And this is my current CSS code: Thank you so much if ...
Author Avatar
The issue is now back with jumping to the top of the page after clicking Save on the Products > Inventory page after updating a quantity number under ...
Author Avatar
I want to make a custom Variant picker for my website "https://puretive.co/products/gut-repair" which looks something like this Sample website u...
Author Avatar
Brass door handles have long been admired for their timeless elegance and versatility in various architectural and design contexts. Let's delve into a...
Author Avatar
Is there any App or a way to show Instagram reels. I have added Instagram feed App but it need me to purchase plan. is there a free way to show thi?