Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello, I currently have my domain name registered and website hosted by a third party company. I have created my new Shopify site and am ready for...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am trying to create a slideshow in which the left side has a slide show of images, while the right side is the description. The issue I ...
Author Avatar
I have a menu item that had sub items underneath it. I also wanted to make the menu item clickable, so I edited the code, creating a hyperlink on the ...
Author Avatar
Which theme this website is using? I want the same design for my site, means scrolling like this and only banners on the home page. Website link: ht...
Author Avatar
Dear everyone, Hope someone can help me with the following question. Is it possible to integrate a different Announcement bar dedicated to eac...
Author Avatar
Product Images are not showing up on my shop pages on mobile for some customers. This is happening on safari and firefox on both iOS and other ope...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I'm seeing the same error on my Product Snippets - "Either "offers", "review", or "aggregateRating" should be specified" URL - ht...
Author Avatar
my footer is showing setting like this in the image when i added menu and it was distorted. how can i change the alignment of all i horizontal w...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I have just installed Elfsight to create a slideshow on my homepage. It looks great on desk top however it isn't responsive on mobile...
Author Avatar
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance regarding an issue I am experiencing with the Shopify-Etsy integration app. Wh...
Author Avatar
Code is appearing on the top of my website. How do I remove this? Not only that, the Cart page is all out of wack with a blue button and one section h...
Author Avatar
Hello all, I created a custom section in the Dawn theme, video-background.liquid. The background itself works great, however, if any screen is not ...
Author Avatar
Trying to create a product listing for a digital product and when I try to remove the shipping and physical product option an error code comes up that...
Author Avatar
Hi! I would like to round the images for collections, what bit of code do I need to use? The theme I use is Craft v. 11.0.0 and I would like to have ...
Author Avatar
Necesito que pongan la tienda de nuevo activa para hacer los envíos. No puedo acceder a los datos de envío de mis clientes, por lo tanto no sé sus dir...
Author Avatar
Necesito que me devolváis el acceso a la tienda para hacer los envíos ya que no puedo acceder a los datos de envío de mis clientes para enviarle sus p...
Author Avatar
Hello all, I am trying to push the homepage header buttons in towards the center of the screen, maybe 25% margins on the right and left. Is this possi...
Author Avatar
Which option do you think is more advantageous: using the official Google and Facebook apps available on app.shopify.com, or opting to use Google Tag ...
Author Avatar
Hello all, I am trying to make my homepage 'enter' button & email box have rounded corners. Is this possible? Thanks in advance! www.shortcomings....
Author Avatar
Hi, I want to the change the font of the heading in a multicolumn extended template. For the headline I want "CherryPie" and for the subheadline "Scro...