Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I have added two images to my footer section. I want to add separate links to these two images and place the images in the center. I am using Dawn the...
Author Avatar
Hi! I have a lot of products I have just uploaded to Shopify for my store I am about to launch. Each product has between 25-30 variants. I wanted to d...
Author Avatar
My product images vary in size, but I'd like to make sure that my product names are in the same line. I can't figure this out. Any help?  
Author Avatar
Hi, I am currently using the Dawn 2.0 theme which allows you to have two images on the homepage banner. I added coding to the section-image-banner...
Author Avatar
I have had a few reports of customers having issues checking out using ShopPay. I have had two reports in the last day. I am using the Minimal theme. ...
Author Avatar
Hey Guys, im guessing this belongs here in the app part of the foum. Im trying to add another method of loging in as a customer to my site. I woul...
Author Avatar
I am trying to setup a line of products that you choose a size, a finish, and finally a customization with about twenty options. I don't care about th...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have tried reaching out to shopify as this is obviously an issue with the theme aesthetically but they aren't willing to help. I have just ...
Author Avatar
Hi there, We are developing a mobile application where we want to allow sharing of certain product selections and shopping lists. In order to do s...
Author Avatar
Hello guys, I have a supplement shop website. So i am selling sports nutrition and they have different kind of Flavors. I want to change Varia...
Author Avatar
Hi!! I successfully uploaded a GIF as an image banner for a store and it shows correctly on the desktop version but it doesn't show at all on mobile. ...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I'm quite new to all this. I've put a background video on my shopify at https://trepanationrecreative.com but it isn't resposive ...
Author Avatar
Can I switch from Shopify Payments to a bank account later if I decide to?
Author Avatar
Hey folks, I've been manually adjusting language on shops that install our app Downpay because the "Subscription Policy" is used instead of "Purch...
Author Avatar
I am probably going to acquire the IMPULSE theme, but I am curious if url specific landing pages are possible? as in a custom page via the template, t...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm trying to show my collection on the frontend of the page, however the products in the collection aren't shown. The products in the colle...
Author Avatar
The social icons appear in the footer by default, but I would also like them to be in the header alongside the main navigation. This solution gets me ...
Author Avatar
        1.) Some of my collections show product tags, and others don’t. 2.) Many Products aren’t going to designated collections (wit...
Author Avatar
I'd like the text of this rich text 'text' section to be aligned to the left, whilst the heading and caption remain central. Any advice is really ...
Author Avatar
when I go to myshopify.com/admin it brings me to a page to create a store. I cannot get any access since my store name is not listed. I am trying to c...