Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi Team, I'm trying to create a new product variant with GraphQL API in the existing order. here is the json code that I am using {"...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, We are using Xtra theme. And I found it is unavailable to upload a picture to the registered customer account. I contacted the theme ...
Author Avatar
Hello! I'd like to increase the width of a single multi-column section of my blind and reduce the left and right margins on both sides of the page ac...
Author Avatar
I have a Shopify store with UPS shipping rates installed. When delivering any product to a customer in the same city as our store, there are no issues...
Author Avatar
 Hi We are looking for a good solution to our serch bar year, make, model. Today I use an exel and import a JASON file. This is not working as we w...
Author Avatar
how to make a collapsible(Accordion) footer menu for mobile please?
Author Avatar
Hello team, We have a requirement to create an app for integrating a custom payment API, specifically the Paywise payment API. I have attached the AP...
Author Avatar
Hi, found that there are bots created account originated from this link: //www.theturtleeffect.com/66852585764/account Anyone knows how to disable that? Ou...
Author Avatar
I noticed for the last couple weeks there was an extra column to the far right with package delivery status. Checking in tonight and it's disappeared!...
Author Avatar
Hi there, Does anyone know if I can change the Header and footer fonts with a custom font? I have managed to make the changes to the rest of the s...
Author Avatar
Hi people, I saw that the Impulse theme on Shopify has an inbuilt countdown feature now. v7.1.0 - October 11, 2022 Adds in countdown feature My...
Author Avatar
In DHL settings in Shopify I've specified the package size: However it doesn't seem to make it through to the DHL since I'm not seeing thos...
Author Avatar
Solved
I need to display all values from richtext, e.g.: ⚠ Dieser Artikel fällt kleiner aus Wir empfehlen Dir, diesen Artikel eine Nummer größer zu kaufen ...
Author Avatar
I am just starting on Shopify and I am not sure if I should use the variant functionality. We are selling hair extensions. Our product comes in ...
Author Avatar
Is it possible to have multiple Hydrogen storefronts connecting to a single Shopify store? Each would have their own domain (sitea.com & siteb.com). ...
Author Avatar
Hi. I sell pictures with frames through Gelato. But I would like the customer to be able to choose between "picture with frame" and "picture without f...
Author Avatar
Discount code applying in cart if the cart token start with c1- (picture: 1) otherwise not (pcture: 2). What is the reason for this? and How to set c...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I forgot my Shopify associated Gmail's Password that is not retrievable. I have all the other details of my store. Please fix this issue a...
Author Avatar
Someone mentioned it will auto generate new handles for duplicates: https://community.shopify.com/c/technical-q-a/two-proudcts-with-same-name-differe...
Author Avatar
Hi Shopify team, I noticed that the cancel url sent in the payment request is now set to the processing page (example: https://{shopify.store}>/ch...