Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Can I download images from my device to use in my website I've made a logo and would like to be able to use it on my website
Author Avatar
Is there any way to set the currency when adding custom items to a draft order? It is currently very frustrating because my customer is in France, an...
Author Avatar
I just had this issue with image with text, but since im still useless with code, need help to fix the same problem. this code is still in my shop, bu...
Author Avatar
 I am unable to change the color of the black text in these images. I am currently using the "studio" template. Is there a way to change the color?  
Author Avatar
Hello, I have 3 product images in columns on my homepage and I would like to configure them so that when you click on them it brings you to the pr...
Author Avatar
Hello guys, hope you are well. I have been trying to set up my Facebook Pixel via API with Google Cloud Servers, but I am not being able to add the...
Author Avatar
I currently want only one "cloud" image for the entire background of the site stretched out vertically, but for some reason It's putting the same back...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I am trying to upload images to product, via both attaching base64 string and supply URL to public server. Both don't work for me. ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm using the Empire theme and want to add an "Add to cart" button into the live search bar of my upcoming grocery store so that the customers ...
Author Avatar
Hello, My store sells customized portraits which requires the customer to upload their image. How do I add an "upload image" button. I have seen th...
Author Avatar
The text in the product description on my website is overflowing to the right. How do I fix it to align with the parent elements or other ...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I’m in the process of setting up my first dropshipping shopify store. When adding products from Aliexpress via DSers, some suppliers on A...
Author Avatar
I am having trouble finishing my steps for the payment center. I am 17 years old so I was using my dad's information to login but forgot to use his bi...
Author Avatar
I am curious as to why Shopify requires my SSN to set up payments for the product I sell. Can anyone justify the requirement?
Author Avatar
I am trying to add a slide show to my "Our Salon" Page https://anayabeautysalon.com/pages/our-salon How do I do that ? I just h...
Author Avatar
I have been trying to get google fonts to work on our website. In doing so, I inadvertently made all of the icons that were previously there disappear...
Author Avatar
Hey there, I'm trying to allow my customers to pay via venmo and I have it linked to my Paypal and seems set up correctly, but when it asks the custom...
Author Avatar
Using the Shopify CLI 3.X, I've successfully created and published Checkout UI Extensions and Functions within my Node.js app. Recently, I created ano...
Author Avatar
Hello, we are a Canadian company. If we sell products across Canada through Shopify, do we have to register in every province for provincial sale tax...
Author Avatar
In Dawn I'm attempting to add standard footer links via menus, e.g. Contact us, Returns, FAQ etc. On desktop it is center-aligning the menu items in ...