Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I use the pipeline theme version 7.0.2 and there has been an update to 7.1.1. The pipeline theme is a paid version and I paid for it th...
Author Avatar
On the homepage, when a customer selects a size, it doesn't stay highlighted even though it is selected. After the size is selected, it doesn't look s...
Author Avatar
My option to bulk edit in Shopify products changed this afternoon. Does anyone have experience with this happening? I had been using it all morning ...
Author Avatar
Can anyone tell me if Shopify will benefit me at all if I used GoDaddy's Website builder to already build a website? Seems like there might be a way ...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to include a file reference metafield in my shipping confirmation email. The file reference metafield is on the order object. The file refe...
Author Avatar
When 1 specific product is added to the cart, the check out button stops functioning. If you click it nothing happens, you remain in the cart. The iss...
Author Avatar
Hello, guys! How can I make the navigation menu on my header bigger only for mobile versions? Desktop size is perfect, but it's too small on mobile. T...
Author Avatar
Have tried using close complete Post commands Give a Status OK but does Update the Fulfillment . Using Postman Have Fulfillment orders with Multipl...
Author Avatar
Oopss
Author Avatar
I've used quite a bit of custom CSS to position objects in the mobile view and now there are grey spaces between my sections that doesn't match my bla...
Author Avatar
Is there a way to remove the cart icon from your store and only have it appear when someone has something in their cart?
Author Avatar
how do I disable the automatic product variant selector on themes: Debut and Supply. Please help.
Author Avatar
你好!我遇到一个问题。我不知道ng ago this started, but today when clicking my linkpop url on my social media, it did not work and ...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to get my products to show in list view, but it doesn't give me the option to change the layout to list view on my theme. I'm using the boo...
Author Avatar
Hi all! Just a business question here. I'm trying to start a home bakery that's made to order but I am stumped with a problem. Because we have limited...
Author Avatar
Estoy construyendo mi tienda y estoy entrampado en mi menu inferior. He diseñado el menú inferior y las páginas asociadas a este pero NO SE VISUALIZA...
Author Avatar
I know that it will require coding (and I do not know much about coding) but I think it's important for people to see the immensity of the discount in...
Author Avatar
I have a problem with my Shopify liquid extension on vs code gives me this error: from C:/Ruby32-x64/lib/ruby/3.2.0/rubygems.rb:282:in `activate_bi...
Author Avatar
How can I use React.js in theme development in Shopify. Please Guide me. Basically I am A Shopify developer along with React Developer.
Author Avatar
Dawn Theme Below is the code that I'm trying to adjust.