Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Photo by Brooke Lark on Unsplash

Checkout Improvement: Partially deliverable carts can now complete checkout

Photo by Brooke Lark on Unsplash How partially deliverable carts are handled at checkout has been improved.A partially deliverable cart is one where not all items in an order can be shipped to a customer due to the presence ...

Learn more
hand-over-a-cellphone-showing-shopify-app Cropped.jpg

Changes to support requests for app charge refunds

As of May 3, 2023, merchants will be required to contact partners directly if they want to request a refund for an app. Shopify Support will no longer reach out to partners on behalf of the merchant to facilitate their reque...

Learn more
pexels-pixabay-270348 (1) Cropped.jpg

Mock Shop API; A free storefront prototyping tool

We are introducing Mock.Shop, a free prototyping tool to build a proof-of-concept storefront without having to set up a shop or run any server-side code. Use Mock Shop API to query live commerce data such as sample products, ...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more
功能.png

Now Available: Functions APIs for Delivery and Payment Customizations!

Great news, the Functions APIs for delivery customizations and payment customizations are now available in a developer preview. With these new APIs, you can hide, reorder, or rename delivery and payment options to help merc...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello all, I'm working one shopify site, SEO related work, I have add

tag in Page from Admin, and save the page, after saving page, I refreshe...

Author Avatar
May I know which theme is used for all code blocks in "shopify.dev" doc? I really like it and would like to apply it in my Visual Studio Code. http...
Author Avatar
Hello. Does anyone know how to hide the color options from the collection page for products that only have one color? I'm using the built-in switcher ...
Author Avatar
Hi there. I am currently using the EMPIRE theme which I believe is a 2.0 Theme so I should have the option for rich text but I'm not seeing the theme ...
Author Avatar
I am wanting to make sure that all of my stock has been added to a Collection so that it is visible in my online store. However currently Shopify does...
Author Avatar
我居st got an email today saying my store will be closed and funds will be held for 120 days then after 120 days payment released to me due to alleged...
Author Avatar
我居st got an email today saying my store will be closed and funds will be held for 120 days then after 120 days payment released to me due to alleged...
Author Avatar
Hi Shopify! Is it possible to hide Add to cart CTA on CERTAIN products only not for all products
Author Avatar
I want to make this design please anyone can help me. Thanks.
Author Avatar
Solved
How can I reduce padding between sections Impulse theme? Especially home page and / or all pages actually. Thanks! www.medusasmakeup.com
Author Avatar
Hi, so I only have two products as of right now, so when I set the columns for my products on my main landing page to 2, it blows the pictures up and ...
Author Avatar
Hi, Is there a way to put 'Coming Soon' on product images in the collection and on the product page? I will put an example of another shopify ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I want to centre this group of text and buttons, just like the text underneath it but i'm not sure how to. I would really appreciate some ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am wondering if there is a way to reposition the "Shop Now" button in the slide display on mobile. For desktop we have the button positio...
Author Avatar
Hi there. I'm starting a print-by-demand business but have never ran a business or used Shopify before, and I just wanted to check if I am doing every...
Author Avatar
(this is my header now) I put the code below on custom.css but nothing has changed. I want to put logo on center(red line is just to show center). Co...
Author Avatar
I wanted to move my image logo to the middle of the header rather of it being on the left side. is there a code for it? I am on Ella Version 6.5.0
Author Avatar
Everything is normal on my desktop view, but on the mobile view the first image is cut off ONLY FOR PRODUCTS WITH 3 OR MORE IMAGES in the...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I recently ran a lighthouse report to view my store’s performance. The largest contentful paint was over 3 seconds. This element is the main...
Author Avatar
We run a headless site, meaning that our shopify 'page' is only our checkout process - the rest of the website is on our own domain. With this struc...