Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
当试图导入. csv文件我收到这个错误:Steps: Export current page from shopify inventory Import the file exported Error (Image ab...
Author Avatar
Hi Everyone, Can someone help me with a code to remove the Remove Currency and language Switcher from Footer in Dawn 10 Theme
Author Avatar
Hi there, My site is experiencing a problem where most of the images are not loading. I have changed the images, to lower res and its not fixed t...
Author Avatar
I'm setting up a fundraising program with school clubs where I donate a percentage of sales from each product, and I’m looking for the best way to tra...
Author Avatar
Hi, We have a downstream application which manages inventory and products but we'd like to use Shopify Cart and Checkout for the functionality it has...
Author Avatar
I have a section on my product page that needs to be nixed on the desktop view b/c it looks so bad, but should stay on the mobile view. How can I do t...
Author Avatar
Does anyone knows how to change the color of this dots . its refresh theme
Author Avatar
Hi! I am creating a site and noticed that when you hover over the policy text, a textbox next to your cursor will pop up and say "Page 2" or "Page 10....
Author Avatar
Hi there, I'm currently on a paid plan and I would like to transfer the ownership of my Shopify store. After the transfer, does my customer still ...
Author Avatar
I am trying to get rid of the horizontal scroll on my product collection page. Whenever I try to scroll over the products the entire screen moves : ht...
Author Avatar
I am creating a custom section and within that, a custom block. The block will display the selected Product's Image and Title and when clicked on, wil...
Author Avatar
Hello, We have a large catalogue store with currently 1.000+ products and growing. For this reason, we are looking to improve our product filters,...
Author Avatar
Hi, I want to add a custom button to a customer-facing e-commerce store that uses Shopify in the background to interact with Shopify API. Initially I ...
Author Avatar
Following case: We are currently opening a second warehouse in the USA with a fulfilment centre. Thus, we have our warehouse in Germany and in the...
Author Avatar
Hello, we have encountered a very unusual issue when trying to update a version of the Broadcast theme from an earlier version to a newer one. In the ...
Author Avatar
I have an admin link in Shopify. When the user clicks that link it will be rendered within Shopify. However, I would like to open a new tab. This is t...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am trying to replace the image in the image with text option with a .mov landscape video found here: https://cdn.shopify.com/videos/c...
Author Avatar
We all may have to consider moving to a different platform that will take these scam "Chargebacks" more seriously- even knowing how incredibly expensi...
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to add a checkbox and a line below the newsletter field for French GDPR compliance. The text will be: "I accept the terms and...
Author Avatar
嗨。在我的国家(SKorea) Shopify支付和圣ripe aren't available. Now all i can use is Paypal. I tried to open merchant account from almost a...