Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
L’ amour de votre vie est partie et vous souhaitez vite son retour. Vous vous disputés fréquemment, des commérages de gens jaloux et mal intentionnés ...
Author Avatar
Solved
We have a former Store Owner who is still on staff. For some reason, they are still getting billing emails. Where can I change this?
Author Avatar
My main page isn't allowing customers to click on drop down menu from mobile. It's not loading at all. Please help me. www.soapnn.com
Author Avatar
L'amour de votre vie est partie et vous souhaitez vite son retour. Vous vous disputez fréquemment, des commérages de gens jaloux et mal intentionnés v...
Author Avatar
Hoping someone can help with this issue I'm having. I'm in the middle of migrating from Woocommerce and this discount combination isn't working. I've ...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, So, the main objective is to get the "Contact Us" page congruent with the "Contact Information" policy on the checkout. All that...
Author Avatar
Hello please can someone help? In mobile and a few in desktop, the buttons including the menu in mobile have the Borders in bold. Can someone help me ...
Author Avatar
Use minimal theme. How do I remove large blank area between product images and add to cart button below the image? Please see attachment example. pf...
Author Avatar
亲爱的,我的国际网络site the favicon is not showing while it is showing for my dutch domain. Does anyone know why? Thanks ...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, We have an issue in our application where tax is 0 most of the time, in some cases when adding a 3rd or 4th product a small amount of...
Author Avatar
你好,我试图编辑Shopify网站,但是the Design tab (paintbrush) is missing. The only tools I have are Sections, Theme settings, and App...
Author Avatar
Hello, When calling the following API to cancel a given fulfillment, it is marked as closed but a new fulfillment order is created: POST /admin/api/2...
Author Avatar
I ordered a hat from a store off this website. It has been two weeks and the hat hasn’t even shipped out yet. I tried emailing the store multiple time...
Author Avatar
Hello! I'm trying to connect my Shopify store with any payment method, but it does not allow me because we are in Albania and I think that you can on...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have added a slideshow to my website but even after leaving every field blank I still have this white rectangle in the center of the slideshow...
Author Avatar
I want to remove brown border from mega menu image in prestige theme, tried editing in code but not helpful
Author Avatar
Hi, I wanted to increase the font-size of my price tag on the product page and make them Bold. Also preferably the compared-to-price greyish while the...
Author Avatar
I am using dawn 10.0 and I have put the social icons in the header. The problem is they shift vertically in mobile mode. Link : https://pretty-purpl...
Author Avatar
Solved
is there a way to remove the filter option from my blog pages? When I click on the filter option, it does a drop down of all the tags I have for all m...
Author Avatar
Im testing my shopify store and when i try to buy a product everything goes on wheels till the last field. Payments. It says "This store can't accept...