Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——让started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I would like to play a short mp3 when a customer clicks the "Add to Cart" button, is there a simple enough way to incorporate this? I am using the Daw...
Author Avatar
Hey guys, maybe someone can help me. On the start page we have a product bar with 4 products and a thumbnail image of the product. If you go on the ...
Author Avatar
I recently emailed Shopify about how it won't allow me to transfer the money out Shopify because I can't change my legal name. They haven't emailed me...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am a shopify plan subscriber and am in the process of setting up my online store using the Dawn theme. For some reason I am able to add theme se...
Author Avatar
This order can’t be shipped to the address you entered. Review your address to ensure that all fields have been entered correctly and try again.
Author Avatar
I got a problem, my Shopify account just got deactivated today and my store was put as inactive will my pending payouts be paid to my account? As it's...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have a PHP application that gets orders and sends them to the API server for me automatically. The issue I encountered while transferring ...
Author Avatar
hello there, I have been using $1 basic plan until I was ready to release my store online! I would like to know how to change this plan to the...
Author Avatar
Hey! I'm looking to implement the scale image resolutions dynamically on my Dawn theme. is there an easy solution to this? Just input some code? ...
Author Avatar
Hi team, Please help me to solve this concern. I did install Auto Currency switcher 2 days before. After installing, my background changed from white ...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I want to change the colour of the last menu item here 'branded workwear' but none of the code I've applied seems to be working. ht...
Author Avatar
Moved to Payments, Shipping and Fulfillment board.
Author Avatar
I just opened my store and have a few, what I think are basic, questions. What happens to the item, for example a shirt with my company logo on it, t...
Author Avatar
Hi, i'm trying to use this api "/admin/api/2023-07/products.json?tags=MY_TAG" to filter products by tag but it just return with the full list of my pr...
Author Avatar
I am updating my shopify site to use the Studio theme, and whenever I try to customize a page layout, it doesn't actually show me what the content loo...
Author Avatar
Hi, When i click on one of my products to view, there is a white background which mismatches with the theme of the website. There is no option to...
Author Avatar
I updated from Dawn 9 to Dawn 11 this morning and the color disappeared from my page. Here is the error message: Unable to display color schemes. ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm looking for a solution to make the "View Full Details" button behave similar to other blocks in the "featured product" section using the origi...
Author Avatar
Hello, I offer to my customer some offline payments mode e.g bank transfer. Once they validate the payment on the checkout page they receive an ...
Author Avatar
Hi , I am currently finishing up my store, but I am facing some issues with the Debutify theme. Firstly, there is a blue line on the top of the mobi...