Shopify Community webinar alert! Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics Shopify coming Tuesday, October 23 | 11am EDT |学习更多的知识。
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

shutterstock_2305668013.jpg

Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics with Shopify!

Get ready for Black Friday, Cyber Monday 2023! Join us on Tuesday, October 24th, at 11am EDT for our second BFCM webinar covering the logistics of flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to set up discounts, ready your products, c...

Learn more
EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30 minute session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles app...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

《阿凡达》作者
Hey y'all! I am just starting out and I had a decent amount of traffic come through but they never seem to go through with it. Could you guys please c...
《阿凡达》作者
I am currently in the process of setting up my Shopify website and am looking for some assistance with customizing the password page. Here's what I'm...
《阿凡达》作者
Hello all! Sorry if this is a silly question or in the wrong place, but I'm new to shopify. I'm a volunteer at a small charity, and a company who ...
《阿凡达》作者
Hi there, my shopify store was recently shut down by myself and i reactivated it now. I want to have my domain back for which I paid. Please guide me ...
《阿凡达》作者
Hello, I would like some guidance on editing my header.liquid file to include conditional logic to display one logo file on the homepage and a differe...
《阿凡达》作者
Good morning, I am trying to overlay the button on the image banner on my landing page. I have the dawn theme and it is currently sitting underneath t...
《阿凡达》作者
Hello - Here I have four separate collapsible content containers stuck in the center here. I would like to put them in a 2x2 grid, so that "Shipping ...
《阿凡达》作者
Have a good day everybody! I see useCheckout hook is available on `@Shopify/ui-extensions-react/checkout` but when I try to use it to grab the che...
《阿凡达》作者
Hello, I am having an issue where my bullet points in a blog post are showing up in edit mode but disappear when it is published to the website. H...
《阿凡达》作者
"First time caller-long time listener" I am looking for somewhere I can get someone to verify all of my website is migrated over from WIX? Maybe a ch...
《阿凡达》作者
hi I have my payout set to every business day and it has been almost a month and I still haven't received my money in my account
《阿凡达》作者
I keep editing various products to active/draft. The next day they all default back to active. I do use an extension from a dropshipping vendor.
《阿凡达》作者
If I create 4 websites for 4 different products using Shopify would I need 4 business license’s? Could all 4 be listed as one business? Also...
《阿凡达》作者
Hi. I developed an app for a dropshipping company. For the past many years, users would go into our Shopify app, where their orders are shown, and pay...
《阿凡达》作者
I would like to add an additional button to the Product page template on the Dawn Theme. Right now there are two buttons - "Add To Cart" and "Buy With...
《阿凡达》作者
Solved
我想把我的信息s below the menu on my cart page up so that the amount of blank white space between my menu and the info...
《阿凡达》作者
https://d10262.myshopify.com/products/down-jacket-woman-s?utm_medium=product-links&utm_content=ios If you could please copy this and post it into ...
《阿凡达》作者
Hi Shopify community! Hopefully you can help me with this customization. I have added some introductory banner images to my collection pages befor...
《阿凡达》作者
I'm working with some code a company made for us and am trying to make some alterations but I'm not super familiar with coding and am having an issue ...
《阿凡达》作者
How do I transfer my Shopify store theme settings to my other Shopify store?