Shopify Community webinar alert! Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics Shopify coming Tuesday, October 23 | 11am EDT |Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

shutterstock_2305668013.jpg

Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics with Shopify!

Get ready for Black Friday, Cyber Monday 2023! Join us on Tuesday, October 24th, at 11am EDT for our second BFCM webinar covering the logistics of flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to set up discounts, ready your products, c...

Learn more
EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30 minute session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles app...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi all, I'm looking for tips & hacks that ACTUALLY work to optimize product pages for better sales & conversion. Please don't share TOO GENERIC ...
Author Avatar
  Hei. How to swap places? and I want to make smaller buttons sizes ?
Author Avatar
Hey All, How can I remove the footer just on this page for my site? Email – Black Hound Sports Any ideas let me know. Thank you.
Author Avatar
I've recently set up a Shopify store to sell handmade jewelry, and while I'm excited about the potential, I'm facing some challenges. I want to make s...
Author Avatar
I got an email from Shopify saying that they wont continue to process my payments because of the supplements I sell. I have now set up a new paym...
Author Avatar
The Translate & Adapt app isnt working anymore on my end, i noticed nobody else has been talking about this so i think it must be something on my ende...
Author Avatar
I use the Impact Theme. I would like my custom Liquid code in Shopify to change on the product page when the variant is changed. With this code: {%...
Author Avatar
Hello. How can i get the product titel and price above product image on mobile only? Like this Link here Thanks. 
Author Avatar
Hello Good People, I'm going crazy trying to appeal my Google Merchant Center suspension due to misrepresentation The GMC suspension has also ...
Author Avatar
Hi please can someone help me I'm using Responsive Theme and My titles cut off I think I added correctly the coding I saw on a previous post but it st...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to POST new product through REST API but getting 400 error without much details: HTTP error:<400 , Bad Request Error : {"errors":{"product...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, Could I ask for your help please? I would like to add such a navigation section/menu at the top of each collection. I am sending ...
Author Avatar
Greetings, i tweaked the signup form so the user must add the phone number but in notived that the phone number is not rendered in the account page. ...
Author Avatar
Hello! With custom code I have set up a body text where certain words have a tooltip. I want there to be no extra space between the lines of text as i...
Author Avatar
Hi there, Would appreciate some help and guidance, I'm fairly new to Shopify and have setup https://shaascollections.com I've created a Shipp...
Author Avatar
你好,手机版车是覆盖er, so you can't really read what's in the cart: How can I solve this? Thanks ...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I've set up my store with filters using the Search and Discovery app. At present, all of the collapsible filters are automatically expanded wh...
Author Avatar
I am looking for a way to enter tables inside the collapsible rows. There isn't an option in the metafields to enter tables. I came across another thr...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, I would like to make the product grid (our products section) larger for mobile. For some reason it is very small and I would like it to be big si...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello all, How do I remove the outer white part in the "Image with text"' section? I have done the colouring scheme properly but it does not change...