Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080——明星ted with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi, I am looking to change the entire background colour of my site. It is currently black and I want to change it to white. I have tried coding to cha...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am attempting to edit my descriptions for my product pages and am seemingly unable too. Every time I save, it reverts to the original descrip...
Author Avatar
How can i centralise the image header logo on mobile layout. Theme: Enterprise (Shopify 2.0) site url: https://gerconstruction.myshopif...
Author Avatar
Hello! I am having some issues with my dynamic checkout/buy now button not showing on my product pages. I believe an app I once had installed may have...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am trying to change the text in this section of my checkout. Currently, I only offer local delivery within a boundary and when you use an ad...
Author Avatar
Hi people, I have an issue , I´m creating products on shopify, but changes does not save, what can I do ?
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I try to code easy things myself, but I'm completely at a loss. The drop-down menus in my header navigation at shopshewolf.com aren't...
Author Avatar
Hi. I`m using dawn theme. Added a slideshow. The text over the image is slightly transparant. I don`t want it to be. How to change?
Author Avatar
Hi I have been trying to import the products from Zendrop and the products have plenty of color variants which are more than 100 in the quantity. Pls...
Author Avatar
...ag at the docs website. Following this Thread and using Shopify GraphiQL App, the app throws a deprecated issue and says "Use Publications inst...
Author Avatar
你好,最近,我无法保存更改description when I duplicate listings. Once I click save, the description reverts to the origina...
Author Avatar
Hi, I want to be indexed for having wholesale products but most of my wholesale items are hidden. I created a wholesale PDF product list and uploade...
Author Avatar
   you can see in the mobile slideshow the text is below the picture, while in the desktop it is right on top of the picture. I would like ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have a site in development on Dawn theme. All pages that have Image Banner sections: in Mobile, the color box background is missing. My i...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have created new collections that I want to add on the menu bar. I don't understand why it is not working, the collection is published and ...
Author Avatar
Hi, Just happen now, tried to edit some product descriptions but changes are not saving. Tried different browser, clearing cache but no success.
Author Avatar
Hello! Can someone please help me? This is my website: https://drizzilicious.myshopify.com/ Password is: drizzy The slideshow (on homepage...
Author Avatar
I'm having trouble connecting my wisepad3 to my phone data. It connects when using the Wi-Fi but it does not connect when using the phone data. I am ...
Author Avatar
I recently made a new store and before hand with my old store it never gave me this error but now with my new store it’s giving me this “execution err...
Author Avatar
Hello I bought my Shopify domain , and I have yet to receive my domain on my Shopify store. When I went to retrieve the domain from my email it told m...