Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Do I need to build an app? or a theme app? Anyone knows that?
Author Avatar
Hello, I need your help as there is a critical problem with my website's SEO. Search engines are unable to understand the alt text I added to my phot...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I have had a request to look at altering the collection banner style to be split so text sits on the left on a block colour background a...
Author Avatar
Webbyacad is a leading digital marketing company based in Delhi, India. Established with a vision to empower businesses with cutting-edge digital stra...
Author Avatar
Hi, I do the accounts for an online shop. I want to find an easier way to see the daily sales broken down by shipping country for VAT reporting. I ...
Author Avatar
Hi, We currently have a text column with images that we are using for our Testimonials. We need to add a second row of images and text. If I understan...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I have this Error on my products which are on sale. I couldnt find the error. Actually I dont know where to find and correct it. Could you...
Author Avatar
Is there any possibility to create a multicart? (Multi cart means different token)
Author Avatar
Since it does no endure in thoughts any synthetic materials for it devour herbal nourishment.
Author Avatar
Hello, i want to move the currency/country selector to the left in the header. like this and I want the selector to look like this w...
Author Avatar
We are using multi country pricing app on our website which creates product variants based on the number of markets that have been added. Currently tr...
Author Avatar
I have always been able to have two tabs open (Using MS Edge), one for each of my Shopify Stores - recently when doing this, I keep getting logged out...
Author Avatar
Hi, although I do not use it on my Dawn theme shop, Shopify creates an all collections page automatically and I can't get rid of it (this is a defau...
Author Avatar
Hello Everyone, Here I shared a youtube video with you on how to change the annoying purple hover color in Debutify Theme !!! https://youtu.be/2JHcw...
Author Avatar
I made two separate image slideshows, one for desktop and one for mobile. The mobile only slideshow doesn't show up on the desktop view, however the d...
Author Avatar
Hi We have a B2C webshop and currently no plan to add a B2B version. Professionals send us an order form via e-mail. This works fine for the tim...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, I am using the Prestige 7.3.3 theme with button animation enabled. The color of the buttons is black with white font inside. Right now the hove...
Author Avatar
Hello All, Just wondering how can I send an invoice to the customer as shown in the attached picture. This seller sending the order confirmation ema...
Author Avatar
i have some issues on dawn theme 1-When you enter the website, sometimes a black thing appears on the screen and nothing is pressed, at the same tim...
Author Avatar
The maximum amount of columns for the product grid is 2. I have found a number of places in the code where I have changed the 2 to a 3 but when I go...