Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
截图2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
It's very usual that our shop sells highly valued items that usually sells out within minutes (sometimes seconds). What happens is when these drop...
Author Avatar
I'm currently using the built-in schedule online store publishin tool for publishing new releases of products in the future. However, i'd like these p...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have a trouble rendering additional payment buttons through our app extensions' liquid file. I want to give users an ability to add payment butt...
Author Avatar
I am using the studio theme....So on the bottom of the homepage there are "Featured Collections" as of now they are blank...Where do I tag a collectio...
Author Avatar
I have created and sent out many draft orders and had customers pay without issue. I sent out a draft order beginning of September, but the customer h...
Author Avatar
Hi My Shopify page has started displaying my products in this manner, it won't show the proper prices and for variants it's showing html code. Any...
Author Avatar
I currently offer free shipping at a certain level. I am looking for an app that will let my customers know they are close to reaching that free shipp...
Author Avatar
Recently my website was working fine. The domain I had purchased had be moving smoothly and I was able to send and receive orders. For some reason aft...
Author Avatar
Hello, For some reason when I add a product from my website it only shows one size in the cart. Example: I add a size L but in the cart it shows ...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I’m running my store on Dawn theme and am trying to make the variant selector pills text smaller because right now the pills text is too lar...
Author Avatar
i would like to make a section similar to this anybody know what app was used to make this section or what can replicate it pretty closely?
Author Avatar
Hi, I have a question on a scheduled workflow I am building. We want to populate a product metafield with the total inventory of each product. Th...
Author Avatar
Solved
How would I go about changing the "View All" button under a Featured Collection section on home page Theme: Craft Store link: https://suenosbe...
Author Avatar
Hi Team. I created a page named Bambu. How can I achieve in making the image huge with the same quality of the pic? To make it as big as my image ...
Author Avatar
When I submit a contact form on a product page it appears like this: I would like to put a message inside the green bar, as: "Thank you, we'll r...
Author Avatar
the quantity selector on the collection page just keeps going, even though, in this example, only 1 is available. Is there a way to constrain ...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I'm trying to figure out how to add an anchor link to take people to a point within a section. Specifically, I want the link to arrive on...
Author Avatar
I have set up and subscribed to several events that work fine. I am trying now to get collection_viewed to work. I can receive all of the checkout...
Author Avatar
Partner Dashboard not loading from link in EMail from Shopify invite to "Discover the Shopify Partner Dashboard"
Author Avatar
How to remove the menu for filters and allow just the frame color swatch to show up centered above on the collection grid https://shoppe2121.com/colle...