Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Our primary market is the UK and we also sell to the USA, we have installed the Gelocation app and set up USA as a secondary market in Shopify markets...
Author Avatar
I have deleted products from shopify product lists accidentally but its still shows on stocky, Is there anyway to remove products from stockys lists?
Author Avatar
I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a distressing issue I have been experiencing with regards to my subscription...
Author Avatar
For the mobile version of our site (TRADINGJUNKIES.SHOP) I am looking to remove the slideshow 'dot' completely. I am also looking to centre align ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm having 2 issues with the website right now. 1. resizing the image on slideshow banner during mobile view 2. alligning the "Discover mo...
Author Avatar
Dear Community, I am running into an issue with clients not getting an automated notification once I fulfill an order. 99% of my clients receive ...
Author Avatar
I am developing the creating customer address feature in my Storefront, and I need to figure out how to get the Country and State list. Please help...
Author Avatar
Dear all Please I need support to center the naigation menu in DAWN. I tried different tutorial online but none worked. Site www.norahcare.com I loo...
Author Avatar
I want my site to not show on google at all when people search the domain - only want it to be clicked into through ads/ How can i disable search e...
Author Avatar
I have deployed my shopify app on heroku and updated app url and redirection url in partners dashboard now after testing I found some bugs on it so no...
Author Avatar
need help finding the source code to move the position of heading in slide show section
Author Avatar
Hi, Have enabled the "reveal secondary image on hover" on impulse theme. But nothing happens when hovering the product images in my collection. Am I...
Author Avatar
嗨,我们Shopify cartpage的商店,有a field to capture future ship date. As soon as one chooses a date, it is auto-refreshing the p...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm struggling with this one. I would like to change the layout of the Featured Product section in the dawn theme in such a way the the pro...
Author Avatar
I want small collection item at home page for Mobile View. Stiletto theme.
Author Avatar
We are creating a fully customized Checkout App for which we need to access the available payment methods. We did not see any API call for this. I r...
Author Avatar
Hello, Can you please help in amending the collection list on the mobile version to 2 rows instead of 1 row screenshot below ( only 1 row is d...
Author Avatar
Hi, my store only sells digital downloads but my inventory is 0 , with 0 available, 0 in stock and only pre-orders listed. Each product has the...
Author Avatar
Hi Community, I am trying to alter Shopify product URL. What I want is that, see below: Current Working URL: https://www.domain.com/product...
Author Avatar
So I have defined schema for typography, in which i want to select font for body. So I have defined schema, in settings_schema.json file {...