Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Date Extended: Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Salve, ho un problema che non riesco a risolvere in alcun modo, spero possiate darmi una mano. Utilizzo il modello gratuito Origin, ho inserito l’ “...
Author Avatar
hi, im trying to get help with changing my slideshow to fit the entire screen (be it desktop or mobile). right now the max height i can choose on...
Author Avatar
Hesabıma e-posta adresi ve şifre ile giriş yapıyorum ancak mağazam listede görünmüyor. Telefonumdan giriş sayfasındaki mağaza listede görünüyor.
Author Avatar
I have referred to "Using JQuery Zoom and JavaScript Zoom for Product Images on Shopify" but haven't found a solution for it. How can we implement it?...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have various product images in different aspect ratios and file sizes. This is causing issue with the DAWN theme on the product pages where ...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I am trying to connect 2 different domains to the same Shopify website but with two different languages. Ex. www.1.com - mark...
Author Avatar
Could somebody please help me? I just purchased the Motion theme. As soon as I uploaded a video into the ' video here' section. The background tur...
Author Avatar
Hi, We created several product page variants for marketing, however, the product is 1 only. Now, these pages are of old design, but some of them r...
Author Avatar
Hi all When I look at my orders page on Shopify, I see that many (but not all) of the orders have a tag "adp_order". I cannot for the life of me ...
Author Avatar
Hello, My customers will find it easy to return to the mobile version if the home icon button is positioned exactly where it is on the home page, ...
Author Avatar
Hi All. I wanted to ask if any Shopify store owners in the U.K. had to register their store with the ICO office and also any useful information that m...
Author Avatar
Is there a way to put a validity to a discount code? Basically, I will reward customers who sign up with a welcome offer code. My intent is for them ...
Author Avatar
My shopify editor is bugging out, it keeps showing a pop up message, and when ever i edit one of my pages it edits all my pages, what is wrong with it...
Author Avatar
On our home page we have shop now button, on the PC view it is fine and works okay but on mobile view the button is out of line and doesn't sit right....
Author Avatar
Good Day , I have shared the code for recommended products , how should i make so when clicked on the products from recommended section so that i...
Author Avatar
I am wanting to add a custom signature that my client drew for me to her about page. https://lazylittleleopard.com/pages/about-us As you can see I...
Author Avatar
At the top of all my pages there is a random random box called "page" and i cannot delete this, what is this? and how do i remove this? theme:dawn w...
Author Avatar
Hello, We have a store set up (exhibify.net) and we send products and collections from our CMS using both REST API and GraphQL API. We have a prob...
Author Avatar
Hello All, I would like to find out how to create a separate navigation menu for Mobile, or at least be able to alphabetise or re-structure the me...