FROM CACHE - en_header
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

25-22-g60es-4luzv Cropped.png

年代hopify Editions Summer ’23 for UK: Downloadable PDF

Discover the perfect solutions for your business in Shopify Editions Summer '23. Download the PDF guide now to explore the relevant features tailored to your needs. Stay ahead of the competition and 10x your business.In this...

Learn more
shutterstock_2305668013.jpg

Getting ready for BFCM: Learn Flash Sale Logistics with Shopify!

Get ready for Black Friday, Cyber Monday 2023! Join us on Tuesday, October 24th, at 11am EDT for our second BFCM webinar covering the logistics of flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to set up discounts, ready your products, c...

Learn more
EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30 minute session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles app...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
年代creenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
页面内容Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

有信心选择、安装和使用应用程序s to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello Shopify Community, I'm working on a project where I need to implement nested collapsible rows within a collapsed row in Shopify. Currently, my ...
Author Avatar
Hi I would like to remove the row border from the shipping information:  
Author Avatar
Hi I would like to change the text position (Name, Email etc.) to the left side:  
Author Avatar
Can´t connect to google
Author Avatar
Hi Shopify guys, I have a little challenge combining the code below. I need to hide the price of a given collection, which I can do with this ...
Author Avatar
I want to display all the variation images above the add to cart button, select options button on collection page
Author Avatar
Hi, I am having an issue on mobile for my site that the product images are too short and do not display the full image. In the screenshot attach...
Author Avatar
I bought a $1 plane three days ago when my trial ends, it shows your store is inactive and there is no confirmation email what to do
Author Avatar
I can't open the Shopify support page, every time I try it keeps showing an error. Is anyone experiencing the same problem?
Author Avatar
I want to replace a variation image with the one selected. For example if the red color is selected by default the remaining three option would be yel...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am having an issue regarding my product photos. When you click the product photo to enlarge it and see more detail, the photo is too large and ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am having an issue on the product pages of my site that there is a large gap between the product photos and the product descriptions. ...
Author Avatar
Hello, this is a question about the new Shopify subscriptions app, we have been approved to test. Our developer is creating upsell/cross-sell function...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am looking to change the color of the special instructions for seller box to a lighter pink or white or at least make an outline for it - It'...
Author Avatar
Hi there, as the subject already says. A customer had made an order yesterday but without email address but provided a phone number. This cause that ...
Author Avatar
I'm new here. I recently launched my website. I uploaded products from Printful. I placed an order on the website just to test out the site. The o...
Author Avatar
I'm new. I have added products from Printful to my store and it is live. I placed an order to test out the site. It does not show as an order in my...
Author Avatar
If I want To set up a business on Shopify where customers can send you recipes and pay you based on how the dish looks and tastes,do I need to make a ...
Author Avatar
年代olved
Hi, can someone help me changing colors for this buttons? authenticpet.com - 3144
Author Avatar
Google suspended my GMC account since my site isn't accessible to all countries. My site is www.kinpup.ca See anyone could help, thanks.