Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I would like to remove the standard 'Contact' heading from my site and keep the heading that I created only. Running Dawn 11 Any help would ...
Author Avatar
Hi Shopify support, I'm working with the fulfillment orders API endpoints and I have the following use case: 1. FULFILLMENT_ORDER1 on LOCATION1 ...
Author Avatar
I setup an alias domain, which seems to be working fine. The checkout page shows at the aliased url, but the store name shows the default name and it...
Author Avatar
Hello, We go live on YouTube daily and wondering how I can have a live feed of my YouTube on my shopify store. Is something like that possible? ...
Author Avatar
We've changed from Debut theme to Booster theme, and variant prices stopped working. I've had to change back so now we're on Debut, but really would l...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone I've successfully added the Swiper JS Library and CSS to our theme (Narrative). It's currently sat in in the assets folder as swiper-b...
Author Avatar
嗨,我想融入Shopify商店app (Nextjs, React) through an Iframe, but the main problems are based on deploy errors and my app d...
Author Avatar
I want to change the heading font size and the text inside it of the collapsible section. Could someone please help ? I'd like to change both the ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm a freelance web designer, a client of mine owns a shop on Shopify and was looking to change his domain. I wanted to ask: can I change the doma...
Author Avatar
Hi, My website is https://amtopm.com/products/activlift%E2%84%A2-redlight-wand-4-in-1?variant=48648396964169 pass is Alex87 I added a custom li...
Author Avatar
Hi, We are looking for an app that can handle to bulk different products with x amount of variants and SKU's per product into one product. It is i...
Author Avatar
I wanted to know why source Type under customer Journey Summary under first Visit / last Visit always has 3 values S E O, ABANDONED_CARD and AFFILIA...
Author Avatar
Hello folks, We'd like to add upselling to our current drawer cart. We've seen a few apps but as we already have cart drawer functionality as part...
Author Avatar
I want to change the font of all the prices across my website to 11px. Currently it is at 12px and does not look good, I'd like to be of a smaller fon...
Author Avatar
Hello! My app needs to execute an action when an order is paid in the store. I have registered the orders/paid webhook and the app has the read_ord...
Author Avatar
Im trying to add code, for a new theme, for a new page I followed a tutorial, so far i added this below: {% section ‘rich-text’ %} {% section ‘imag...
Author Avatar
Hello Dear Community, I have been running an online shop using Shopify for some time now, and I am very satisfied with the backend, the apps, and the...
Author Avatar
I was wondering, what does shopify use to determine if a page is 404 or not? I opened a 404 page but all the network responses returned status code 20...
Author Avatar
I have tried every code every pixel dimension and still the images are getting blurred , could someone help me? i contacted a developer and after 1 ho...
Author Avatar
Solved
I just wanted to ask, how can Google Analytics help me, or why should I be using Google Analytics?