Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
shutterstock_785222245 Cropped.jpg

New Webinar: Getting ready for BFCM: Learn How to Market a Flash Sale in Shopify!

Get ready for this Black Friday, Cyber Monday season! Join us on Tuesday, September 26th, at 11am EDT for a webinar on successfully marketing flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to leverage marketing automations, work with inf...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

有信心选择、安装和使用应用程序s to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi dear folks, i'm trying to resize this add to cart button to full width of the page, it doesn't look professional if it's aligned to left side and n...
Author Avatar
So we are trying to create a custom variant which we have seen in a website link And here is our what we have currently. Can anyone h...
Author Avatar
Dear Shopify Community Members, I am currently facing some challenges related to setting up subscriptions on my Shopify store, utilizing the Recha...
Author Avatar
Hi I was wondering if there was a way I could change the pagination style to something like the "exposure compensation" lines.
Author Avatar
Hello guys, I hope you're doing well, I need your help, the color of the 'Hot Deal' link in the menu is not white anymore once we click on it (On t...
Author Avatar
I'm sick of the influx of unsolicited spams from "seo experts" "shopify experts" "ecommerce professionals" All message channels you integrate are ...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I have had some custom coding work done on my site, and I would like to make a small change to this. Is it possible to replace a WhatsApp ic...
Author Avatar
  Hi Please can someone  give me the code to make the price bigger and bolder. https://hothugger.com/products/cream-hot-hugger-wearable-hot-water-b...
Author Avatar
Although I've configured styles to make the theme FULL WIDTH, I can't achieve it when designing a product page. I would like to eliminate any white sp...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, I need a little bit of help with Multicolumn block. Is there any way how I can be able to choose the background color and text color...
Author Avatar
Hi Please can someone  give me the code to decrease the gap highlighted In red so it’s like the ones in green please https://hothugger.com/products/...
Author Avatar
Hi Please can someone  give me the code to decrease these gaps highlighted in red. https://hothugger.com/products/cream-hot-hugger-wearable-hot-water...
Author Avatar
Website: circlebackvintage.com Mobile view of filter and sort is not showing up correctly. I would like it to match the color-way of my custom CSS...
Author Avatar
Hi shopify community, I am building a shopify wholesale store selling shoes. I want the product card and product page to display the unit price of ...
Author Avatar
In my Store On customizes level on homepage showing html error, what is requirment to solved it.
Author Avatar
Hi - I have a questions regarding the shipping zones and would like to get your advise. I have added the shipping rates for Japan, Singapore and ...
Author Avatar
Hello there, I wanted to create a collection of products that if a customer spends XX amount they can choose one item from the collection for free...
Author Avatar
I need to make the headings of my 'one page' checkout smaller. I am unable to find a code for the same, could someone please help me out.
Author Avatar
Hi, I am trying to make the image banner's image to stay fixed while I'm scrolling down, but for some reason I can't make it happen, I tried this co...
Author Avatar
Hi, it's my first time working on SEO topics and I'd like your supprt. I am currently working on my website SEO and did an on-page SEO audit wher...