Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

新Shopify:库存状态列选择器。With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi, I wanted to know that by pushing live code to stage will production templates pushed along them for paid theme
Author Avatar
Hey, i accidently put in the wrong year on my shopify birth details and now it wont let me receive my payments, i cant find anywhere to change it and ...
Author Avatar
Hello, We aren't receiving any input for delivery group for our graphql query, we are creating an order discount function that bases the % discount...
Author Avatar
Hey! I am wanting to make the THIRD image show on hover when hovering over a product image on the collections page. And if the product doesn't hav...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone. I am trying to set up my digital product store, the main market is Mexico but I want to be able to sell worldwide. I chose STRIPE as the ...
Author Avatar
I have created a website, and done all the steps I believe in what I am supposed to have done, it’s been almost a month and still no sales. I need hel...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, the template for the theme I purchased only allows for two products side by side with a filtering sidebar on the collections page. I'm not too kee...
Author Avatar
I want to add Twitter's pixel code to my website, but I'm getting an error when I enter the code on the custom pixel page, and I'd like to know how to...
Author Avatar
I went through Adrian Morrison's free shopify set up as I have a disability and AI is certain useful too me However the "top 20" trending product...
Author Avatar
Hello. We sell jewelry, and sometimes we get items to repair in our brick and mortar stores, how can we process these using Shopify? Its no big de...
Author Avatar
My instagram inventory wont sync. the store is active on instagram and the website is unlocked with no password im getting these error messages an...
Author Avatar
Right now I have an automatic discount for a Free Canvas tote active on my site: lycettedesigns.com. To receive the canvas tote for free you must add...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm working on my Shopify website & I think it would look a lot better if the mega-menu background was somewhat see through. How do I go about ...
Author Avatar
有没有可以帮助解决这个issues?
Author Avatar
I have a multicolumn on my home page - Dawn Theme. How can I reduce the padding on the left & right side of the column (screenshot attached below)? ...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi! Please help, how can I adjust the size of the images in my featured collection? I want to make it smaller. How can I change the background image ...
Author Avatar
I have my checkout ui extension logic created and functional using Metafields, but I would like to copy the Order Metafield/Value to a checkout Attrib...
Author Avatar
Hi! Please help me. Customers mostly complain about the preselected variant. Instead of a preselected variant, we want to have the "Select Variant" ...
Author Avatar
Need help please in making all images uniform. Front page Gallery images are all the same size, but the images are not automatically sized to fit. T...
Author Avatar
I've scoured the forums here and haven't found an answer to what I'm trying to accomplish. I have a product that comes in different colors and differe...