Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello, I have attached an image screenshot of one of the India-based Shopify websites. How to add these details to my website.  
Author Avatar
as title so i can't really find anything that i can customize the layout of the "default product page" and also "contact" page I would like to ch...
Author Avatar
Hi... I have a school that will be ordering event t-shirts from me. This will be a private short term store - 1-2 months to collect orders and done. ...
Author Avatar
Hello i want to make sure my website is good before i start to advertise it. if yall could please just look over it and send any tips or stuff i nee...
Author Avatar
In dawn 10 is there way to input code so I can have a line break anytime I want in my banners/headings, or sub heading? This seems like a really basi...
Author Avatar
https://blunujcmg7q46rtz-26647298248.shopifypreview.com The above is a draft preview for my website. On desktop, I'd like as it is (Reference 01)....
Author Avatar
Hi there! I am working in the Palo Alto theme using the image accordion feature. I'd like to have text along the side that you can view when the t...
Author Avatar
I am trying to use the File API (https://shopify.dev/docs/api/admin-graphql/2023-07/queries/files) to get a list of the files in a store. Ultimately I...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have now added a menu with footer links such as Terms of service etc. They are viewed as one long horizontal footer line on desktop. But when...
Author Avatar
Hello Everyone, Is it possible to mention the "Coming Soon" title on the product page? I added collections but will add products in the future and do...
Author Avatar
I was able to get the desktop and mobile images uploaded and working, Dawn 10.0. What I have noticed, my desktop banner to be 1600x619 (on the smalle...
Author Avatar
my online store in imprezzcreations.com I want to change the text color on my second slide to black
Author Avatar
I am trying to use a custom font in Shopify by the method mentioned on shopify.dev page. After doing all the stuff when I inspect the page the font-fa...
Author Avatar
I have recently started to make my drop shipping website using shopify and I applied for 2checkout payment gateway. However I just received an email t...
Author Avatar
Hello! I am using the DAWN theme, I uploaded my video source via URL and now it's showing black edges. I've tried playing with the padding but, doesn'...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone i got this CNAME problem but i can’t fix it, i’ve try to disconnect and connect again but it’s not working Is there anyone can help me...
Author Avatar
I want my customers to show URL as account.marqluxe.com in address bar if someone clicks on the login logo on the home page instead of the Shopify add...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am building an app and I need to put a multiple select country+state selection in there but I could not managed to get which polaris components...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone! I am facing a problem with the placement of most of the Home Page's content (Dawn Theme) as they are being pushed to the left, ins...
Author Avatar
Dear community members. I need to make the title menu items (highlighted in the below screenshot) clickable to direct to the correspondent collect...