Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

作者Avatar
I get the first response about 20 hours after sending the email, and then no response for more than 8 hours. How does it make sense that there wa...
作者Avatar
You run an online Shopify store that sells various products. To improve customer experience and increase order transparency, you want to implement an ...
作者Avatar
My name is Evgeny, I am from Kazakhstan. I opened my first store in June 2023. There is a little traffic, but no sales. And yesterday I received an em...
作者Avatar
Hello, Can someone please help me fix these products' duplicating? I am not sure why as there is only one of each product in the backend and it is no...
作者Avatar
Hi Guys Do you know if there is a way to update the credit card details for a customer via shopify API without pass through the Shopify payments flow....
作者Avatar
Hi all, Is it possible to be able to click on a collection and then go straight to a product page? I want to show 3 collections on one page, but each ...
作者Avatar
Selling products in Multiple Currencies: We need customers to see product prices in their local currency for a better shopping experience. Differen...
作者Avatar
My company is offering same day shipping, but only on orders placed before 2pm CT. Is there a feature in shopify where I can set this rule, or can I o...
作者Avatar
I would like to remove this logo (plate with knife and fork) and make the text in the centre of the page
作者Avatar
Hey, I am having trouble with a feature on a site currently in development. We have imported existing customers into the site and have created sever...
作者Avatar
i connected a valid social media account that has over 1k followers but it still says i dont meet the requirements to join the collabs network
作者Avatar
New to Shopify. Is there a Sales team at Shopify? No phone number on their website. Seems like a company that doesn't want anyone speaking to a hum...
作者Avatar
Hi, i do some redesigning of my site, and i want to put all product/card/page/collections text to the center under the product photo, Hope to have som...
作者Avatar
I'm writing a custom email template, such that given the types of product in the order, different text blocks are added. I have two types: products ...
作者Avatar
Hello, I'm wondering if there is a way to move the product description at the bottom page product (like screenshot). I have find the "product.json" ...
作者Avatar
I am trying to hire a shopify expert but when they send me a message, I click on "messages" and the page doesn't load. I have tried using different br...
作者Avatar
Hi, I am trying to create a custom meta field that references a meta object. Mutation mutation metafieldDefinitionCreate($definition: Meta...
作者Avatar
Hello, I need assistance changing the layout of my header, but only on one specific page. I need the logo to be in the center, while the nav links are...
作者Avatar
HI, I was looking at my abandoned checkouts and notice that the shipping was $20, all of my items are already weighed on the backend. When I took a d...
作者Avatar
We are having issues with refunds and PayPal. Not necessarily at the same time. We have had charge backs because of it. We originally had the account...