Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I am creating a website using Refresh theme, and I used some code to change the collection list shape to circle. But now I need one of the collection ...
Author Avatar
Hello Shopify Community I have added 100 metafields to my Shopify Add product page but I would like to know if there is any way to order and group ...
Author Avatar
Hi, When from desktop all is good, in the mobile version is a disaster I have two main issues with the menu: 1- Can't click to log in because...
Author Avatar
  Hi, im looking to add the extra images over to the right on desktop. When I try tho the main image overlaps. My site is https://luxurymrkt.com
Author Avatar
Hello, I am wondering how to create a table for information within my shopify store. Want it to look something like below but do not know where to...
Author Avatar
The site or app won't let me pick a plan. When i click on the button to pick a plan, it comes up 500 Problem loading page. It does on both the comp...
Author Avatar
I recently started a headless e-commerce project using Svelte for the front-end and the Shopify API in the backend. As it is my first time using Shopi...
Author Avatar
Hello, We sell men suits, and on Shopify, clients can only choose the size such as 40 Regular. On our internal website (not on Shopify), we have a...
Author Avatar
We are trying to change a slideshow background color to white using the custom CSS in the base.css section as well as the individual element code in t...
Author Avatar
Hi! I would like to change color of header of our collection page from Pink to White. Any help would be appreciated! URL: https://bonebox.fi/coll...
Author Avatar
I am looking for the name of what this section would be. I would like to search for more information on either how to code one out or if there is an a...
Author Avatar
…ebugLogResponseInfo / node_modules/@shopify/app/node_modules/@shopify/cli-kit/dist/private/node/api.js:13 - at async graphqlRequest /node_modules/...
Author Avatar
I am setting up a store that sell digital products that require no shipping. My primary market (US) and international market are both active. I howeve...
Author Avatar
Hi. I am a user of Avone theme, but since I did not sign up for extended service plan, I am not able to report and fix this theme bug. I am hopin...
Author Avatar
This is what I'm trying to update... The last store should say "Michigan Shipping Containers" with the URL "mishippingcontainers.myshopify....
Author Avatar
Hey i have the following issue with my product description. I want to add space between the pictures and chapters as you can see in the following pict...
Author Avatar
How can I dynamically display a small sign indicating free shipping for products with a shipping fee of 0, specifically tailored to the customer's loc...
Author Avatar
I'm using the Dawn theme version 11.0.0. I've just set up a gift card and I'm having trouble getting a customized card graphic to display in the gift ...
Author Avatar
Can I activate shopify payments without an organization number? I created a store as a side hustle and I'm 16 created the store with my parents. I don...
Author Avatar
I would like to remove the underlines from on page hyperlinks. I'd like to remove both the constant underline and the hover underline. The hyperlink...