Start a free trial and enjoy 3 months of Shopify for $1/month on select plans.

FROM CACHE - en_header
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Shopify -选择程序建立的有信心

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi I've applied https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-design/separate-banner-images-on-mobile-and-desktop-dawn-the... to my shopify store to be able...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, Can Someone please write me a code, so I can change 'Add to Cart' button into 'Inquiry' button? And If it is possible, is there a wa...
Author Avatar
I am trying to create a monthly subscription plan for our Shopify online store. I have found instructions on setting up a Shopify Subscriptions app bu...
Author Avatar
我可以请求一个新的未经身份验证的范围p and verify the scope was added. { "handle": "unauthenticated_read_collection_listings", "desc...
Author Avatar
A chill blanket is a cozy and relaxing blanket that helps you feel calm and comfortable. It's perfect for snuggling up and unwinding after a long day....
Author Avatar
Everything seems to be well seted inside the configurations of the domain, but when I try to open the website this message apears: The website is comi...
Author Avatar
Heya, I am wondering if there is a way with shopify custom pixels to only have an event fire if a currently deployed data_layer isn't there? I ha...
Author Avatar
So I want my home page to be without the header and footer and I see some similar questions throughout this platform, but their answers don't seem too...
Author Avatar
Hi all, Is there an app that can detect when there are multiple types of merchandise and allow the user to select if they want the cart to be ship...
Author Avatar
Hi! I'm trying to create a metafield definition on PRODUCT owner type using GraphQL API, but there are existing metafield values for the namespace/key...
Author Avatar
Good day! How to change the footer banner Thank you! https://hushpuppies.com.ph/
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi I need help to make my product titles on the collection pages bold so they stand out more. I have tried a few codes in asset/style.css that...
Author Avatar
I have tried to find my organizations number and i cant find it and have also tried to fix a organizations number and i cant.
Author Avatar
I can't connect my bank account manually in Shopify payments. When I correctly put my Routing number and Account number to add my bank it says that er...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am looking for an app for Quantity Price Breaks but I don't want it showing on the page/product they are buying Its not to sell more as ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am having trouble figuring out how to remove space between columns that are in the header nav bar dropdown megamenu. It is for the "products...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm waiting to launch a store here in the UK, website all set up, but I'm in need of a high risk payment gateway to take payments for vitamins, s...
Author Avatar
My store offers local area delivery only. I have the radius option selected with 14 miles which has been great but there are a couple customers that a...