Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Dear all, We are serving a customer who wants to migrate their store to Shopify. However, they are using Braintree as their payment gateway. Now, ...
Author Avatar
On mobile phones, the scrolling on my site is janky and jumps around. I'm using the Empire theme. I've attached a video below called "issue.mp4" that ...
Author Avatar
How do I import Genie Option Sets I made into my Shopify Dawn Theme?
Author Avatar
Hi, I purchased a shopify theme and a popup for shopify keeps popping up. I cannot figure out to get rid of it. Need help
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to know if it's possible to also include the custom metafields when exporting orders in shopify? If so, how do I do that using...
Author Avatar
Hello! im trying to work out how to change the colour background in the dawn theme on both the "all" product page and the "singular" product page. ...
Author Avatar
Our POS feed automatically defaults to listing Size as Variant 1 and Color as Variant 2 and this cannot be changed. As a result, our product pages sh...
Author Avatar
I cannot find where to change the logo link to a custom url in the shopify refresh theme.
Author Avatar
Hi all. How would I go about making my main image banner full screen? Like when you visit my website, I want to see the top navigation, logo, etc in t...
Author Avatar
There seems to be a bug in the 'Report: Fulfillment, shipping, and delivery times'. There is an error in the median calculation. For example, the ...
Author Avatar
is there a way to add paywall by Shopify or any provider or app? if so what app or provider work with Shopify? for info on the project: paywal...
Author Avatar
Hello New to Shopify with an inherited site. Using Dawn theme and Default Theme Product when adding a Product. I have added Product type, vendor ...
Author Avatar
你好,在移动我的产品卡上不相上下t of the second image is showing. i want to show only one image and not the two of th...
Author Avatar
Hello, Can someone assist with instructing on how to change the Burger Icon colour on the booster theme? There are no settings that allow to c...
Author Avatar
I'm having issues updating liquid and javascript code using theme kit and the Shopify editor. In image below the top image shows the modifications mad...
Author Avatar
I want an image in my footer (in an image block) larger than the "200" width max that is given. How do I do this? Thanks, Steve
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello I'm trying to get help with a issue probably already answered but i cant seem to find the solution for my page. I'm trying to make my products d...
Author Avatar
Hello, we are creating a very basic website for our web design business, it will primarily be a way for clients to view what services we offer and to...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I am looking for an easy way to implement the Protection Plans option in a variety of our different collections. We are not interested ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have set up markets using subdomain with 2 languages for my store. Norwegian using mydomain.com, and english using eu.mydomain.com. Can an...