Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

最大化节省Shopify信贷;工资在富尔语l business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi! Perhaps someone could help me with this! I would like to swap the Product vendor with the product title on the collection page: I am using...
Author Avatar
Hi excel table copied and pasted into DEAR/Cin 7 description in a HMTL format and pushed across to Shopify. Displays correctly on product description...
Author Avatar
你好,我们目前迁移电子商务hopify and I'm working on historical order sync using REST API (the latest stable version) and NodeJ...
Author Avatar
I need help on trying to figure our why our events purchase tracking stopped working. On September 26th all events purchase tracking stopped for fac...
Author Avatar
I use Printful for mugs. The image is on both sides of the mug, but Printful created as the default image the side image which shows a white space wit...
Author Avatar
Could someone help me align the product title and price horizontally with the product image on the collection page. Currently it looks like this Id...
Author Avatar
I bought a custom domain a few months ago and my trial ran out, I decided to make a new store but cannot recover my domain from the old store. Help pl...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone! I’m so sorry if I am posting in the wrong place but I’m working on my store and I’d like to add a login page where my customers can e...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am customizing the filter section on my website and the options for my drop down menu are no longer visible. Can someone help me bring the dr...
Author Avatar
When someone tries to add this product or any other one that has a variant to it, the add to cart button greys out sometime and will not allow adding ...
Author Avatar
Using the Shopify Privacy & Compliance app... This all works, but I cannot find a way for users to reopen the popup to change things. Any idea...
Author Avatar
Hello! Can someone please advise on how to update the twitter logo to the new logo X? It's for the social media icons on the footer section of the...
Author Avatar
Hey I added a collapsible row to add a size chart But I noticed now all of my products have a collapsible row (only the ones I populated with metafi...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm having an issue that I'm hoping someone can help me with. Our site is www.fishers-popcorn.com. On product pages and collection pages, pro...
Author Avatar
I'd like to add a link to an image without using a button on my website PulseDevice.com. My store uses Impact theme. Not sure if this is relevant but ...
Author Avatar
Hi I currently am using the Refresh theme. I would really appreciate getting help on what code I can use, and where, to customize the color of my head...
Author Avatar
Hello there, Could you please help me, how to change width of image (or whole collapsible content- whatever will be easier:-)? I need to adjus...
Author Avatar
I have multiple variants like items, size, colours. Some of the items are available in one particular colour only or one size. For someone brows...
Author Avatar
Solved
Has anyone discovered a way to create a held receipt or draft order in shopify POS? I know I can do it in Shopify online, so I am surprised to find i...
Author Avatar
I have the UK listed as a location I ship to, but a customer in Scotland just emailed me and said that the order page said I don't ship to Scotland, w...