Issue Resolved: Error 500 while logging into the store backend has been resolved.
Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!学习more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

学习more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

学习more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

学习more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

学习more

Announcements

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

学习more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

学习more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

学习more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

学习more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

学习more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello, I am trying to create an app with Shopify cli and php but in the latest update, Shopify removed the Laravel support. So is there any solution...
Author Avatar
I need assistance with how to contact shopify customer support. A REAL AGENT. I have another store that I cannot access because I don't have acces...
Author Avatar
About 2 hours back I changed something in the code on the section Theme Liquid. I pasted '{% section 'custom-text-section' %}' on the part of the code...
Author Avatar
  I was logged out from my account and I can not log in again as it shows some error I will attach a screen capture
Author Avatar
This is apparently because of some error on their part...but first they told me it was a regular review. A few days later, they said it was because of...
Author Avatar
Hello, The Shopify GraphQL API provides a way to query App purchases for a given store as described here: https://shopify.dev/docs/apps/billing/re...
Author Avatar
Hello Everyone! I am using the Shopify Dawn theme. I want to add the footer payment icons below the add-to-cart button on the product page. Please he...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am using a React + Node template (pre Remix). I am facing issues - I am defining the SHOPIFY_BASE_URL variable for API endpoints, but it ...
Author Avatar
i want to change the color of announcement bar but really cannot find an easy option for it. there is only background color changing option available...
Author Avatar
Hi I have asked your Ai but it gave me a mixed answers,I asked it for example I choose a provider that accepts Visa and Master card , what does the ...
Author Avatar
I would like to add a new shopify payment method. This payment method is used to make payment availible with a payment terminal. This payment method...
Author Avatar
Im using BE YOURS theme & want to hide my collection image on desktop, but keep it on mobile Can anyone help how to achieve this?
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to disable pickup delivery method on the information checkout interface only if the cart contains a specific product. I did...
Author Avatar
Hello. We're using Venture theme. We would like to remove from the checkout - if a customer chooses local pickup - the "Usually ready in 2-4 days" ...
Author Avatar
I indicated that I want to receive payments daily to my bank account (I use Shopify payments and the bank account is linked), but for the second day I...
Author Avatar
Solved
你好,我是试图登录到shopify英航ckend but it returns a HTTP 500 Error page. Also I cannot even contact Shopify suppo...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone! I want to convert my shopify product page quantity counter from this to the pink background one. Please can anybody help me out. And p...
Author Avatar
Hallo, ich würde gerne wie unten auf dem Bild zu sehen, Zwischensumme, Versand und Gesamtsumme in meinem Warenkorb-Einschub anzeigen lassen. Kennt sic...
Author Avatar
Hallo zusammen, ich habe das Problem. Das meine Klarna Ad-Blöcke nicht angezeigt werden. Klarna On Site Messaging App ist installiert. Ich habe O...
Author Avatar
I need some advice and help my store isnt getting much traffic nor any sales if you could help with whats going wrong with it. www.akso.co.uk