Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I set it up to allow in store pickup and successfully placed a test order. Then I want to determine if the current order is a store pickup order...
Author Avatar
I added an image on my homepage (www.cletoelinfluencer.com) and it won´t resize on mobile. I read all articles on the discussion board and none of the...
Author Avatar
I haven't logged in one of my shopify account and now it asked me for 10 digit code sent to my email, but I don't receive thany of shopify email.
Author Avatar
Hi, im looking to make the product page DESKTOP when user starts scrolling page the next product image appears and goes through all images before the...
Author Avatar
I never authorized this payment and want a refund. I setup up an account on Shopify but never used it and now they're trying to charge me 1300$ for id...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I have updated my product pages, and, in the description, I have copied and pasted some text. Only to find that when looking at the front end ...
Author Avatar
Hello, Bit worried and stressed when I discovered that the contractor i was trying out put themselves on my google console without my knowledge! ...
Author Avatar
Hi, In my Turbo theme, it seems like the header has three bars. An announcement bar, a top bar that does social media and the cart and menu logo bar...
Author Avatar
Hi guys, I've successfully customized the font for paragraph text on my store. That was done through the steps on this video: https://www.you...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I am currently migrating my shopify store over to the Dawn theme. Why is some of the body text pure white, and some of it an off grey?...
Author Avatar
管理主页定制编辑器中the right panel is blank. Other pages are displaying correctly. Any one else face similar issue? Ho...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm preparing to launch my store, and I've integrated PayPal Express as my payment gateway. However, during a test order using my own card...
Author Avatar
I added Youtube a youtube video to our product media section, but when you scroll through the image carousel on the live site the youtube video thumbn...
Author Avatar
I just received my first order of inventory in Shopify and when it sent the bill to QuickBooks, it created a duplicate of the Vendor (and added some n...
Author Avatar
我试图使用内置的大型D菜单awn 11 theme. The menu works properly in Shopify Admin but not on the live website. Does anyone have...
Author Avatar
I'd like for the text at the top of the featured products page to either be blinking or growing. Can someone please assist, thank you. Rich
Author Avatar
Hello, I have a line of guided journals, and when someone makes a purchase, the info is automatically sent to a third party and they create the item....
Author Avatar
Hi Shopify community, I would like to write a small program to update one of the Metafields of my products, but I am not sure what I did wrong to ...
Author Avatar
Hello! I am trying to add an image to the product page with metafields, that would ideally be displayed as a few words (Supply Chain Journey). Onc...
Author Avatar
Hi, A Shopify shop owner is selling many category items like chloting, well-being etc. Several times in her product pages You might also love… sec...