Join the Build On Shopify - Summer Edition '23 AMA event. Watch product demos and ask your questions now!Learn more.
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

公告

16_9 Build-on-Shopify.png

Join Us Now For Build On Shopify - Summer '23 Edition AMA!

Calling all Shopify Merchants and Partners! Don't miss out on the opportunity to join the Build on Shopify - Summer '23 Edition Ask Me Anything (AMA) event happening now. Gain invaluable insights into the newest Shopify prod...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

最大化节省Shopify信贷;工资在富尔语l business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
The annual BFCM bonanza offers an incredible chance to expose your store to an enormous audience. In the most recent BFCM season, independent busi...
Author Avatar
Hello! We have two separate shopify stores, one for our .ca & one for our .com. I am thinking about combining them (For SEO & PCC purposes) ...
Author Avatar
On the contact page, in the contact form I want to change the font from white to black. I have reviewed other questions regarding this but I am strugg...
Author Avatar
Greetings, i wondering how can i display a specific product variant price instead of the smallest which shopify shows by default, for example a have a...
Author Avatar
Dear Shopify Community, how do I add a custom font to my Shopify theme? We use Empire. Thanks!
Author Avatar
Hi all . My second problem of the day. I have activated taxes for European Union and Tax Inclusion Based on Customer's Country. It works fine for ...
Author Avatar
Hi Everyone, I wonder if some one knows how to add the following : email and phone number on the right hand side and also the trustpilot widget on...
Author Avatar
Hello everyone, I'm in the process of developing a Shopify website, and I'm on the lookout for some Shopify apps that can enhance related product rec...
Author Avatar
Hi all After creating separate markets and launching these new markets I realized something strange that I don't remember seeing before (but I can...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am trying to adjust the space after my header for mobile only. Right now the logo is bumping into the text so I just need some padding but not ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I would like my first accordion on my product page to be open as default. I'm currently using dawn theme, I couldn't''t find the solution any...
Author Avatar
Hi, can a US LLC ran from Lebanon use Shopify payment? It seems like all payment gateways are unavailable for residents of Lebanon. What other payment...
Author Avatar
Hi, I need some guidance on setting up my shipping rates. I have 2 types of products let's say, Type 1 - Flat shipping of $4.95 Type 2 - Flat s...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hiya, How would I go about changing the heading text under each collection link from playfair to Montserrat semi-bold? Many thanks! Screensh...
Author Avatar
Hey Guys I'm facing an issue! I want to change side navigation(navigate programmatically) when I do some action in my app UI for example a button clic...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello - I am using the Impulse theme and would like only my Vendor section to be with a background color Currently it appears like this when i ad...
Author Avatar
I have seen this asked a few times but the answers don't seem to help us. Using Automation theme and just want a couple of lines under each product to...
Author Avatar
I can't work out where to change the css for the product review form on the product page. The css entered into base.css doesn't seem to change the sty...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hiya, I was wondering if someone could help me with my text colour? I have set the body text colour to pure white (#ffffff) but it still appears ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have just added some code to my header. liquid file so that there is a countdown to free shipping when an item is added to the basket. I am now...