Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
How can I increase body text size in shopify brooklyn. At the moment it can only go as large as 17pt
Author Avatar
Need to move the header menu of my store to the right hand side. I’ve tired multiple different css codes and can’t figure it out. Please help. - on ...
Author Avatar
Hello, for some reason my content position in all of my multi-rows are stuck at top when selected center. Can someone help fix? I have tried switching...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am using metafields extensively through my store and want to avoid duplication on my product pages. Essentially, each product page has its o...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have my store's products listed in a manual collection. I noticed that any newly created product listings are automatically placed at the bottom...
Author Avatar
I would like to create a mega menu in the Dawn theme with my collection images. How do I best do this. Here is what my site looks like now: H...
Author Avatar
嘿,Shopify我甚至没有意识到我有一个account open with you guys and I got charged $39.00 and I really don't have that money right now since I a...
Author Avatar
I am testing out my website to make sure it performs well. While trying to check out I keep getting an erroe message. The message reads ""There was ...
Author Avatar
Hi, Is it possible for Shopify to implement 1 Store with multiple brands and assigning different domain names for each brand? Ex. Brand1 -> Domain...
Author Avatar
我注意到这个模板总是来s up as a section, has anyone else had this problem? I have found the reason for this error, but I hav...
Author Avatar
Hello, I was wondering how to change a few components on my collections page. I want to get rid of the two arrows on used to browse product pho...
Author Avatar
I'm trying to add Gtag to my theme.liquid file and I'm getting this error: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'push')  
Author Avatar
We utilize custom properties on our product pages by updating the product.liquid file of our Online Store like this:
Jul 17, 2023
Author Avatar
Hello, I recently shipped an order using a UPS label purchased through Shopify. However, it seems that the customer's address is actually a FedEx loc...
Author Avatar
I would like to know if there is an app or code that can optimize my search engine by showing the exact 'image variant" of the product typed in the se...
Author Avatar
I have a subscription app that I need to build a buy box for a product page. My question is if the app is connected to my store will objects like sell...
Author Avatar
I have searched the community and have found people with the same issue I'm having. I bank with Chase and was having no issues with payouts and now th...
Author Avatar
i want to replace positions between price to compare price, and move left the sale badge its too close to the price i hope you understood ...
Author Avatar
Solved
My bank needs some information from my shopify. I have been able to produce the document for them but it doesn't show my business name anywhere. Is ...
Author Avatar
I have the maranello shopify theme and i have search filters the same that are on the preview store for the shopify theme, does anyone know how to add...