Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Photo by Brooke Lark on Unsplash

Checkout Improvement: Partially deliverable carts can now complete checkout

Photo by Brooke Lark on Unsplash How partially deliverable carts are handled at checkout has been improved.A partially deliverable cart is one where not all items in an order can be shipped to a customer due to the presence ...

Learn more
hand-over-a-cellphone-showing-shopify-app Cropped.jpg

Changes to support requests for app charge refunds

As of May 3, 2023, merchants will be required to contact partners directly if they want to request a refund for an app. Shopify Support will no longer reach out to partners on behalf of the merchant to facilitate their reque...

Learn more
pexels-pixabay-270348 (1) Cropped.jpg

Mock Shop API; A free storefront prototyping tool

We are introducing Mock.Shop, a free prototyping tool to build a proof-of-concept storefront without having to set up a shop or run any server-side code. Use Mock Shop API to query live commerce data such as sample products, ...

Learn more
pexels-thisisengineering-3861976 Cropped.jpg

Partners: Support for API version 2022-04 extended to June 30, 2023

Shopify is extending support for API version 2022-04 to June 30, 2023 (previously March 31, 2023). All public, and custom using API resources which support end with the API versions 2022-04 and 2022-07 will stop working as i...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more
23_Shipping_and_fulfillment.png

Action Required - Migrate to Fulfillment Orders API by June 30, 2023

Update: Support For API Version 2022-04 Extended To June 30, 2023. TL;DR: Any public, custom or private apps leveraging the deprecated Fulfillment API endpoints will stop working on June 30, 2023 in favor of the new Fulfillm...

Learn more
功能.png

Now Available: Functions APIs for Delivery and Payment Customizations!

Great news, the Functions APIs for delivery customizations and payment customizations are now available in a developer preview. With these new APIs, you can hide, reorder, or rename delivery and payment options to help merc...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Not sure how it happened and support was stumped. I notice today that the product description for all products is a link to my shipping policy. Also, ...
Author Avatar
Hello. I want to add custom data to each user who buy a product. Like if someone buy from my store, i want to add data on his account like a SQL dat...
Author Avatar
I sell online and use Shopify POS when we go to an event (like a popup store). I use the same inventory for fulfilling online orders and in person sa...
Author Avatar
As you can see in title I cant see my email sign up list because I aligned it in center. Same thing happens with some other text and contents I try to...
Author Avatar
The price and the sale price font size is smaller on sale product page I want to make everything the same without changing the font sizes on collect...
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to be able to turn my collection list into a carousel. I have tried a couple of tutorials but they were both old on not directed t...
Author Avatar
Hi there isn't a button after you add the mockup background to go the next pages?
Author Avatar
你好,我有一个问题在我的商店在移动, there just is no option to have a search bar. i do believe a few month ago there was a search ico...
Author Avatar
Hi, Anyone know whats is the issue the sidebar is not working on my website i'm using Ella Theme / Swimwear 2 template
Author Avatar
Hello, Can someone please advise how I can go about changing the size of the product description on the default product page? Thanks.
Author Avatar
I have create affiliate account and i was done but that issue was come plz remove this issue Your application with Shopify I...
Author Avatar
I am wanting to remove the header from only the homepage. However, want to keep the header on other pages. www.grippanails.com pw- eachar
Author Avatar
How do I see the “enter password” field? It’s not showing up on the password page, how can I make it visible for my customers?
Author Avatar
I don't know how to delete message from the forum or I would.
Author Avatar
Hi, If my store is located in Thailand but I have friends who are in the US and can ship my product within the USA. (all my product already in US)...
Author Avatar
Hi ! I added a video banner on my homepage and it has some text and botton section on it. However on mobile devices the text header and botton are no...
Author Avatar
how to remove embed YouTube videos from my product pages ?
Author Avatar
Hi Can anyone help regarding the policies I have put in ‘Settings’ ‘Policies’ haven’t transferred to the checkout on my Minimal theme on my IPad but ...
Author Avatar
Guys Using Mini Mog Theme I’ve tried all Mega Menu Apps and the mega menu function in mini mog i can’t find a way to use my own icons ...
Author Avatar
I wanted to know where is the file content_for_header is located. I found the "content_for_header from the theme.liquid when I was editing my code. I ...