Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Good afternoon everyone, I am currently looking to remove ALL divider lines between sections across my website. The URL of my website is the follo...
Author Avatar
I want the product page's background to be all black and the text to be white (You get it.) I used this code; { background-color: #000000;} I...
Author Avatar
I have a text + image block on the homepage that I want to populate with data from the metaobject. The same metaobject and text + image block already...
Author Avatar
Hello, I want to use Shopify as my website and use Square to process my payments. I can't seem to find a way to integrate both of them together. ...
Author Avatar
Hello. I am currently using Dawn v10.00. I want to create a blank template, one that has only the content I type into it--a simple page with no heade...
Author Avatar
I've massively edited the code for the e-mail confirmations over time. I need to give specific email changes due to what they order, and who they are....
Author Avatar
all of my stores are shown as inactive but I didn't cancel subscriptions I had on them (Kopy), will i continue to get billed
Author Avatar
My site is prettyinpink.ie, yesterday without any changes being made, my hamburger menu stopped reacting / dropping down in mobile only. Web works fin...
Author Avatar
Hi, In the process of trying to change another button, the width of the ' add to cart button" got decreased. What do i need to do to get it back ...
Author Avatar
Hi I wanted to move my newsletter into my footer. Theme is fashionopolism, and currently there is not a way to add a newsletter block to the footer. ...
Author Avatar
题目中说,我没有ticed this a few days ago when I got Moz Pro Tools setup to crawl our site. Our product pages already have a title tag in th...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hey there, fellow Shopify community! I'm in a bit of a pickle and could really use your help. My eCommerce website is acting up, and it's driving...
Author Avatar
I am new to Shopify and I really do not understand what it is for. My company already sells through one online distributor that is essentially a whol...
Author Avatar
How can I add a bundle selector to my Shopify product page ? and how can I create a bundle in Shopify I exactly want my bundle to like this in my prod...
Author Avatar
I have been troubled by a question for some time. On the product landing pages of my website, I have implemented collapsible rows and used metafield...
Author Avatar
SEE ATTACHTED IMAGE I want to center the logo (up and down) on the debut theme. Is there any code or way to do that?  
Author Avatar
I have a spreadshirt account containing existing products. I have a shopify account with SPOD installed. Can I import the spreadshirt products in my...
Author Avatar
Der Shop wird auf dem Handy nicht mehr richtig angezeigt. Es ist alles verschoben auf www.INposter.ch
Author Avatar
Hi, How do you edit the size of the columns on a page? I want to make more space between the grey boxes and if possible also change the color of the ...
Author Avatar
My Pmax ad campaign has been running well, but suddenly today my clicks and impressions are down 95% and no ads are showing (under tools, troubleshoot...