Discussions

问问题并加入对话popula左右r topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello Everyone, How can I setup a minimum order amount to Rs. 500/- I dont want any order below Rs. 500/- Kindly guide me a code or something to d...
Author Avatar
I have a shopify app which is showing that This app may be delisted and new installs may be blocked if it continues to call unsupported APIs T...
Author Avatar
Hi, We have been facing google merchant representation issues, although i have made all the necessary changes but still google rejected our review...
Author Avatar
我刚刚开始wOB欧宝娱乐APPith Google Search Console as I set it up with my website. I discovered an issue in Indexing. It shows 1.89K pages are not indexe...
Author Avatar
Hi Shopify Community, Shashank this side, Actually, I am going through a problem with increasing my Shopify sales. I started my new store at the star...
Author Avatar
Hello there! I have a question please, maybe someone know a way how to add link to image banner? I want that if costumer click on the image it will...
Author Avatar
after imported successful, it is actived and however the collection always be empty, these products are in the collection, but it doesn't sh...
Author Avatar
Today was the last straw for me. I don't know where to even begin. This platform was ok not the best but ehhh. Im using a 3rd party app that is autho...
Author Avatar
Dear Team, I placed an order on the vendor "only kurtas" at Shopify.com on 25th June'2023. An amount of INR 1281 was paid using UPI payment on 2...
Author Avatar
Im using the Dawn theme, i added in some code I saw from a previously answered question about making an image background, however, for each section of...
Author Avatar
Hello I would like to make the multicolumn section have only 1 column on mobile, which I have set in the theme editor, but the issue is it displays in...
Author Avatar
Hello, On my Shopify store I am using the following custom CSS for the headings: .h1 { background: rgb(250, 146, 0); background: linear-gr...
Author Avatar
Hi. I have a code in Custom Liquid
{{product.description}}
Thanks to this, the product descri...
Author Avatar
Hello I need in the block image banner FOR desktop - Animations : image behavior - Fixed background position BUT FOR mobile version Anima tions : im...
Author Avatar
Hi there! So I was trying to activate WorkFlow but it's says "This email is in a draft state. To continue sending, edit email and save." or "Shop...
Author Avatar
On dawn theme do u have to edit every item
Author Avatar
Hi, I currently have my website on a legacy Brooklyn theme and am trying to update to a 2.0 theme using Dawn. I really like how my mobile homepage...
Author Avatar
Hello, I tried to place an order through my store with PayPal but when I did I got redirected and all I'm getting is "Something went wrong please try ...
Author Avatar
I am using the free Sense theme in Shopify. I wish to move the product description only from the side of the product image in vertical form, to u...
Author Avatar
Hello all you fine folks! I'm currently using the Ride Theme in my store, however the only issue I have is that I don't have an option for a gallery o...