Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

pexels-karolina-grabowska-4491461 Cropped.jpg

Exclusive Shopify Community Webinar: Mastering the Basics of Store Setup

Join us August 8th at 11am EDT on the Community AMAs board to learn the basic setup of a Shopify store from start to finish. We will go over all the major parts of the store set up process including adding a product, setting...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始OB欧宝娱乐APPwith credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
hello their i created my shopify online with a starter plan in pakistan the only issue i am having is of payment gateways as you know that shopify thi...
Author Avatar
Hi, I've configured Shopify Marketing automation, but marketing emails are not sent. I'm using classic customer accounts, and: - account creatio...
Author Avatar
hello their ineed help in shopify payment gateways in pakistan
Author Avatar
Hello, If anyone can help me it would be appreciatted. I need to have the product title (h1) appear above the image of a product page and I ne...
Author Avatar
Hi, Hoping to understand how to make the footer image larger than 550 px. I bumped it up in liquid [or so i thought] and althuogh the px slider i...
Author Avatar
My Shopify store was created with a wrong email. please help me change it I can’t verify the email because it doesn’t exist. Thank you for your suppo...
Author Avatar
Hello All, I have used the Hydrogen storefront for my Shopify store. ( https://clean1885.com ) I have faced some issues related to checkout when we ...
Author Avatar
Is there a tutorial regarding how to change the text beside the favicon? As I change my pages the text also changes and I would prefer it to be just m...
Author Avatar
Hi, I’ve just accepted a collaborator to work on my store, but now she requests my phone number for the two-step authentication. Is this normal and s...
Author Avatar
Hello I run a small jewelry business with my sister who is in another Town. Currently all our products and inventory are listed as 1 location so we'r...
Author Avatar
Hello! Can anyone help me with locating these js files and tell me what do they do? Thanks in advance
Author Avatar
This app very help full
Author Avatar
Solved
the collage is too big! Can someone tell me please how to make it smaller?
Author Avatar
Hi there! I'm currently building a store that needs additional fields for their contact form. The additional fields are Company Name and Website URL. ...
Author Avatar
I've had the Afterpay banner added to the top of my website. Afterpay have confirmed that it has been added correctly, however there's some settings t...
Author Avatar
Writing an effective Pinterest ad can generate substantial traffic to your Shopify store, but it's important to understand your target audience and cr...
Author Avatar
I for some reason cannot figure out how to do this.
Author Avatar
Why there is no solid payment method in Pakistan for international currencies and markets while we pay the same billing fees and conversion fees (what...
Author Avatar
I want to add shopify payment gateway like jazzcash and easypaisa. I have APIs documentation and merchant ID. but i want to know in which shopofy file...
Author Avatar
Hoping to get an insight to resolve the issue as Shopify advisors have failed to help. Website --> coolgymstuff.com I have Dynamic buy button...
6ew all