Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——圣arted with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
カートに表示される英文が編集できません。 翻訳をデフォルトの日本語にしても「翻訳がありません」という英文が記載されてしまいます。 また、合計金額とチェックアウトボタンも同様に「翻訳がありません」という英文が出てきてしまいます。 テーマはandamanです。 編集・非表示の方法をご教示いただき...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am editing my theme and website and when I look at the actual website I notice the 404 Not Found in the thumbnail at the top of the browser. So ...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I am new to developing apps for Shopify and I am looking to create an app that generates forms for collecting specific data. However, I am u...
Author Avatar
Hello Everyone, Please let me know how to add product side images clickable. Please help me. Like these website Product page. browniegod.c...
Author Avatar
1. How can I add a search bar here so customers can search for something much faster? See picture where I would prefer it. 1b. And in the h...
Author Avatar
Dear Shopify Support Team, I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance with an issue I am experiencing regarding the craw...
Author Avatar
Hi, I want to add an extension in my checkout, but i only can add it on one page (in this case only in the information page). I tried to add in a...
Author Avatar
I am encountering an order override problem. I utilize an Order Management System (OMS) for managing orders. I have registered a webhook, so that when...
Author Avatar
I have attached API documentation from 3rd party. I want to integrate it on shopify store. Anyone can help me how i can implement on shopify store?
Author Avatar
Hi guys, Not sure what to do right now since I have a failed delivery on AliExpress but am planning to deactivate my shopify store so I don't get ...
Author Avatar
if importing a phone case which has more than a 100 variants, is there a way to bulk edit the variants and choose the ones i want before i import? or ...
Author Avatar
Seeking Advice: I understand Shopify to be great for ecommerce and products - but is it the right platform for Travel And Tours? Currently my options...
Author Avatar
Seeking Advice: I understand Shopify to be great for ecommerce and products - but is it the right platform for Travel And Tours? Currently my options...
Author Avatar
I am using the crave theme and would like to get rid of the black border on the slideshow container in the homepage. Either get rid of or just change ...
Author Avatar
The Partners GraphQL API responded unsuccessfully with the HTTP status I also suddenly get this error when using the Node js Custom APP Ha...
Author Avatar
I also suddenly get this error when using the Node js Custom APP Having the same issue. The error started today, it was working around 18 hours ago...
Author Avatar
 Good morning, I signed into Google search console yesterday and discovered 12 pages on my Shopify site have a critical issue. Looks like it may b...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hello, Does anyknow know how to remove this little box of grey? https://www.remlagret.se/ thanks in advance.
Author Avatar
I wanted to learn how to become a shopify developer. I tried looking online and one article said that I need to join the Shopify partner program. Howe...
Author Avatar
Hello, my name is Fotis and i have just starded using shopify. I have complete all the task i need for my small company. I am still using trial but wh...