Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello, My customer would like to add an item to their order. Usually I would send a payment link after adding the item to their order. Unfortunate...
Author Avatar
I am using the Dawn theme and the product name is not appearing on any collection page, only the price. When I click into a specific product the produ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have inputted my own custom HTML at the bottom of the page underneath the footer but i am unable to make this the same width as the footer: ...
Author Avatar
Hi there community, Last week I switched from Debut theme to Dawn theme (Shopify 2.0). Due to this change 2 problems occured: 1. My Shopify chat...
Author Avatar
Hi guys, I want to hover the dropdown menu. But when I do it using the following code, it doesn't allow it when going from the first option to the sec...
Author Avatar
I'm looking for advices please. I've been running this ad for 6 days now. The product is $30. I've had a lot add to carts the last few days but only o...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to add Currency Selector to the right side of Header of Focal Theme, without the use of an app. Currently, I ...
Author Avatar
Hey Shopify folks, Hope everyone's doing great. I've hit a bit of a snag with my website and I reckon your insights might be just what I need to sort...
Author Avatar
I looked up the problem and tried every other answer for questions just like this, but none have worked. The site isn't open yet sorry if that makes a...
Author Avatar
HI I have some webhook custom code in my shopify cli react app since its need backend server to host the changes and check on my development sto...
Author Avatar
hello everyone, I need your guidance/advice on this issue. I have added a custom attribute to cart (
Jul 23, 2023
Author Avatar
Solved
So, I managed to change the drawer menu color, hover color and everything. Just ended up not knowing how to change the login button color which looks ...
Author Avatar
Hey there, I am trying to fetch the inventoryLevels via connection using the Shopify GraphQL Bulk API but each time I start a Bulk Operation, I g...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi guys, I just needed help figuring out how to change the text size of a nested submenu item, I've tried .header__submenu .header__menu-item { font-s...
Author Avatar
Hi there Can someone assist me with removing the text "sold in last" from the product page please. I found a thread that spoke about making ch...
Author Avatar
“Starting in 2023, Shopify will no longer send order-related SMS on behalf of your brand to customers.” This has made me concerned. Is there a third-p...
Author Avatar
I'm gonna make merch for a band, but can't afford the basic plan, we're not even going to be even with the starter plan since we barely sell anything....
Author Avatar
你好我想陈ge the default search icon to a search bar (with round corners) Would appreciate the help Thanks - nik
Author Avatar
1) Discount offer on purchasing for the first time How we can set this discount? 2) Refrell Discount if anyone is suggesting the website to the frien...
Author Avatar
如何绕过添加到购物车按钮和替换buy now button directly drop checkout page and I use implus theme I use the code this code Brooklyn ...