Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

我们正在引入智能路由,一个新的壮举ure that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Is there anyone who has a way to contact Shopify directly for support?
Author Avatar
Cenforce 100 mg are a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. They contain the active ingredient sildenafil citrate, which works by incr...
Author Avatar
Hi, i am new here and I just started my online shop and I was wondering if there are anyone form vanuatu who also have a online shop. Or if theres som...
Author Avatar
I have been working out how to streamline my blogging, as I intend for it to be a big part of my traffic (of course). I have been writing, linking cit...
Author Avatar
In my product template, I have a button in the "Product Information" section that references a website. The website is different for EVERY product, wh...
Author Avatar
Our shop for the last week or so has been having issues with loading of certain collections. Specifically Something went wrong (kawaiicustomfabric...
Author Avatar
So I'm currently creating pages where my products will be listed. At the top of the page, the title says "Hot and Cold Cups" and it's blue. I need it ...
Author Avatar
Hi Shopify community, I've been running some page speed tests recently and trying without much luck to increase the lighthouse score on mobile for...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have a metafield on my product card on the collection list pages. So far this is the code I have so far but everything is defaulting to...
Author Avatar
Code is showing up at the end of website and i cant figure it out how to remove it. Didnt find solution anywhere. Here is the code:
Author Avatar
I've searched around, but can't find quite what I'm trying to do. I would like to add a menu to the right on the announcement bar – so the announ...
Author Avatar
i'm trying to set up a shopify flow where the first step is to query products that belong to a particular collection. looking at the documentation her...
Author Avatar
I set up my Shopify shop with its default domain assigned to my Facebook Page very early on and it's verified. I then chose another domain for my Shop...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I currently ship a combo of locally stocked and alibaba dropship products. It’s all been working well up until 7 days ago. Orders come th...
Author Avatar
So I have been on Shopify now for around a week and the website looks great (in my eyes) however I have had around 40 - 50 messages and emails from va...
Author Avatar
Hello all, I would like to hide all product details (title & price details) from the product card for featured collections and related products. I...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I'm looking to edit the text that is displayed on my collection page when there are no products available that match the criteria. Right n...
Author Avatar
Hello, As seen in the image below, the checkout button and the paypal logo aren't aligned properly. I need help to sort them. Store link: http...
Author Avatar
Hi there, I would like to know if this mega menu design is doable in shopify dawn theme? I tried looking and using Mega Menu Third Party Apps b...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm looking for a dev who can help me migrate a website developed in Tray for one of the largest pet stores selling bird food in Brazil. You ca...