Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Screenshot 2023-08-04 at 11.35.54 AM (1) Cropped.png

Join Our App Development AMA For Summer Editions ‘23

Come join our Building Apps Discord AMA on August 8 from 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST. It's a fantastic opportunity to directly ask questions directly to the Shopify product teams behind major app developer experience improvements,...

Learn more
pexels-karolina-grabowska-4491461 Cropped.jpg

Exclusive Shopify Community Webinar: Mastering the Basics of Store Setup

Join us August 8th at 11am EDT on the Community AMAs board to learn the basic setup of a Shopify store from start to finish. We will go over all the major parts of the store set up process including adding a product, setting...

Learn more
1920x1080 - getting started with credit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

我们正在引入智能路由,一个新的壮举ure that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
One of my clients owns a yarn store, and one of her suppliers sells both yarn and pattern booklets. She has just been made aware of a rule which state...
Author Avatar
I want to create a hard-coded upsell product in my cart, where the user clicks on the product's "ADD" button and the product will be added to cart wit...
Author Avatar
Here's some recent updates we've made to EasyRoutes Local Delivery to help streamline your deliveries on Shopify: New Route Options Page W...
Author Avatar
How can I fix this dublicate? I mean I don't need ONESIZE written two times. Should remain only the one in the box selector, not the upper one. How ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am facing an issue whereby a customer ads clothing items on www.yogacrow.com to their cart with a size they selected and at some point - ...
Author Avatar
hi all i was wondering if anyone could help me, shopify support are stuck and have suggested i reach out and see if anyone can help? i am having ...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'd like to change these buttons in my header to be white. Please could someone advise. https://ecofuego.com/ Thank you.
Author Avatar
Hi all Can anyone recommend a good wishlist app that can also function as a registry, kind of similar to how Amazon works whereby people can purcha...
Author Avatar
How can I change the color of the Sale icon on the Sense theme. It is currently white but I want it to be something else. Thank you!
Author Avatar
Hello guys, could anybody help me change my cart bubble (the bubble that appears next to the cart icon when something is in the cart) color to #5797E6...
Author Avatar
I would like to add the possibility of Splitting the bill into 2 differents credit cards. If its possible allow the client to select differents amou...
Author Avatar
So I started using USPS Ground Advantage shipping through XPS Ship and then pasting the tracking numbers into Shopify (since Shopify does not even sup...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have been using Shopify CLI for theme development for quite some time. Facing a strange issue today, viz, updates to CSS files aren't getting...
Author Avatar
Solved
How can I change the color of the Sale icon on the Sense theme. It is currently white but I want it to be something else. Thank you!
Author Avatar
Hello, guys! I'm using Dawn theme. The image banner (Bnner height - adapt to first image) won't resize for mobile view. I have tried many codes but it...
Author Avatar
Why am I having money deducted from my business bank account every month over and above the monthly app fee? I do not seem to receive a bill for it a...
Author Avatar
We are receiving some internal server errors while hitting the GraphQL API and would like some assistance with identifying why they were happening. ...
Author Avatar
Hi, Wondering if someone can help. I'm testing a flow to add a product metafield for filtering purposes. The metafield definition is set up as a ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I need some help to edit the code on Debut. The featured collection on my Home Page shows 4 rows, but only 1 on mobile. How do I add a second row ...
Author Avatar
I set a discount code for a customer. The discount applies in her basket but when she goes to use Google pay it disappears?