Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello there! I want to add a certain link to a pop up or another page on product when a customer adds the product to cart. This is just for a spec...
Author Avatar
Hi, I chose a Viola templates. I didn´t pay for it yet, but I think, it´s shouldn´t be a problem. I have problem with a blog. When I add a blog to pa...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am using the Pianta Theme and I have the problem that I want to remove the link and collection title from the collection banner (see screens...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am using shopify plus, I want to customize checkout page. but as shopify have announced that checkout.liquid file will be deprecated on Augu...
Author Avatar
Hi! I need the code and the steps on how to add a clickable button to my Header. I've seen already some discussions about it but either not working fo...
Author Avatar
Hi Everyone, Can somebody help me. Normally customers of our online store are private persons, not company`s. But now one company wants to buy our p...
Author Avatar
In my store's order summary page after logging in to the account page, the date column can't show the order dates and showing %B%d,%Y instead. After c...
Author Avatar
Hello, I would like to insert my socials medias links into the third columns of my footer. You can see it on the pictures! And can you also tell ...
Author Avatar
Buenos días Estoy preparando mis ofertas flash y me gustaría saber como cambio la palabra ofertas a otro color que resalte en mi menú, en menú pr...
Author Avatar
I need some help with a solution (ideally an app) for this one. A client is running a painting workshop limited to 25 spaces / people. Each person ...
Author Avatar
Hi, with our latest theme update (Be Yours) we can not select sold out variants anymore. We use a out of stock app that only shows when you select...
Author Avatar
I am using the theme Debut - I have pretty much designed it where i want it to be - however i need to modify the cart I need the cart to be stati...
Author Avatar
Hi guys, Im trying to enable automatic bogo discount using graphql admin api but when the discount code is activated the discount doesn't work on POS...
Author Avatar
I received two emails this morning back to back. First one said my payment verification failed. Next one said they terminated my account and the perso...
Author Avatar
Hi! I would like to center align the quick add button on the product and it possible make the button width slightly wider. I can't find a way to do th...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, first post here and English is not my first language so please forgive me if anything is wrong. I am working on a development store h...
Author Avatar
Hello team, can someone help me with that, i am using shopify's streamline theme and title is between pictures and variant which force customer to...
Author Avatar
Hi all, I want to create a slider like this (check it down on this page: https://www.silkelondon.com/collections/shop-all/products/silke-heatless-cur...
Author Avatar
test
Author Avatar
Hey everyone, I want to change the size of the button on my slideshow for mobile. Thanks in advance! Link to shop: https://www.bootik54.com/ PW:...