Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello, I am trying to: - Add a hamburger menu on the top right of the header (beside the cart button) with all my social media links; and ...
Author Avatar
I just imported a product using dsers from aliexpress to my shopify store. It shows that I have inventory when editing the products but when I go to v...
Author Avatar
Hi! I'm using the honey theme, I'd like my product images to change over hover, desktop hover works fine but mobile doesn't. Any help with a code? ...
Author Avatar
So I just started fakebook ads and I'm getting a bunch off add to carts but no checkouts! I offer free shipping and have multiple payment options. I c...
Author Avatar
So, I am switching from Quickbooks point of sale to Shopify. Uploaded over 7000 UPC's to them last weekend. Seems pretty effortless, UPC's by definiti...
Author Avatar
Hi I just launched a new theme for one of my clients, but now they're getting a ton of spam through the contact form. The recaptcha is on, so what els...
Author Avatar
Solved
I'm trying to change the color of the header titles (General, Membrane Deck, Nuraspike, Shipping, Returns etc). How do I do that? I have the Broad...
Author Avatar
To put the shop now button all collections as in the screens
Author Avatar
Hi everyone! For context, the attached video example of the marquee effect is a layout block option from Squarespace. I was wondering if anyone kn...
Author Avatar
I am trying to create a shopify flow to tag orders which have a PO Box field in the shipping address. The flow should tag any orders with possible va...
Author Avatar
I wrote a software to send the marketing emails to our customers. The last thing that's left is the unsubscribe button. How can I generate an unsubscr...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone. I set up https://politics-reloaded.myshopify.com/ three days ago and have stocked it with stuff that I know will resonate with my targ...
Author Avatar
Our store's Shopify header isn't displaying properly. Check the inline image: our store's initials are grey instead of pink and the notifications ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I just added a search bar for my product page but it looks enormous and takes up so much of the top part of the screen. How do I make the searc...
Author Avatar
I'm working on a store that's in preview and though I'm logged in, I can't access the customer object in any way. The theme has an account button, wh...
Author Avatar
I have not started to collect taxes, but on my setting for Taxes and Duties, I selected Shopify Tax. I need assistance in regards to collecting taxes ...
Author Avatar
Hi I have found semi-regularly I receive a customer order for something that is not actually in stock on my shelves, and the inventory count on the b...
Author Avatar
I want to add a pop up where customers can ask a question, is it possible with any plugin or need to add code? Here is the sample image