Promotion image
Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

我们兴奋地宣布对选取的增强f-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Solved
My clients cannot reset their password they get the error that there were too many attempts and cannot do anything. This is of course a problem for cl...
Author Avatar
Hi there, right now my slideshow is full width and looks like the one in the bottom. I want it to be like the first one, because the slideshow is only...
Author Avatar
If I have a personal paid domain and using Shopify for the first time for dropshipping, why is it necessary to pay 5000Rs automation. Why Shopi...
Author Avatar
Why is my product not showing up when I try to add it to my shipping' profile? It just loads forever but the product never shows up. I imported it fro...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am using Dawn theme and wanted to change the size of the Image Banner, so instead of it being full width, I need it to be abit smaller size. I a...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone! Hope everything is good. I have a Shopify App and I'd like to collect more user feedback. I have two questions and I would appreciate if ...
Author Avatar
Looking to make the masonry section all equal squares as they do not have a multicolumn section in the theme. The client is using the Grid Theme ...
Author Avatar
I've seen numerous posts here with solutions that provide a code snippet that suppose to work but no one says where you should put it. In my case I've...
Author Avatar
I need to setup a payment method is PayPal in Zimbabwe??
Author Avatar
I have set up installment payment, but my installment pop-up box does not have this option to continue checkout. May I know where to set this option? ...
Author Avatar
Shopify is asking for my DL to verify my account… I keep doing it and I get several responses that it does not correspond with my DOB on my account . ...
Author Avatar
I am trying to edit my home page but whenever I click save it ask me to ask permission from admin when I am the one who created the account
Author Avatar
Is there a way to add these to lines below buy button' x people are viewing this product ' and 'xx sold in last x time' with random numbers for my daw...
Author Avatar
Hi all! Could someone tell me how to have a custom font on my checkout? I currently have "Cormorant" on my store, but this option isn't availa...
Author Avatar
Hey guys so I'm starting a brand but i'm using print on demand not printfull or anything just a local nearby me. so basically my stock is all blanco h...
Author Avatar
Hello, my name is Joseph and just reactivated my store which I had built to a point of adding payment providers and I had difficulty doing so(don't kn...
Author Avatar
Hi , We have two stores both of which are built using flow theme. We are using infinite scroll(pagination) but we are facing two problems with ...
Author Avatar
Website: hydrationhound.com password: xoflah as title says I want to clear up some space on my product page by changing the slider to being at the e...
Author Avatar
Hi Team, How can I create an another email account (except sender email) for the support or inbox
Author Avatar
I am trying to make sure that my email flow shows that it is coming from my domain.com rather than a gmail. I am not sure if I used a domain that ...