Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Editions-webinar-community-1920x1080 (1).png

Master the holidays with Shopify webinar on August 23

Join our webinar hosted by Shopify experts to discover the top 10 holiday strategies to maximize sales and expand your reach with the latest products and features introduced in the Summer '23 Edition. Learn more.

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

Introducing Shopify Credit: the Pay in Full Business Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I wanted to segment and send targeted emails to my customers who purchase lip sticks, and shampoos. Can I do so?
Author Avatar
Hey, so there's a slight problem on my cart page regarding the ''paypal'' checkout button. For some reason, it randomly disappeared and is now...
Author Avatar
Hi Members, I am using Retailer Fashion Infinity version 3.0.5 theme for my store https://click2kart.in/ . I have some issue with pricing sec...
Author Avatar
My product page product are Duplicate. What is the problem And how to solve it Product Page link: https://modestic.co/collections/turkish-lawn/produc...
Author Avatar
Hello - is there a way to change the default "subdued" background colour in Checkout? Here's the issue: as you can see below there are these diff...
Author Avatar
I want to to transfer my My website Marini Paving and masonry from Wordpress to shopify. I don't want to lose any data. I also don't want to lose url....
Author Avatar
Hi, I would like to align the width of my product variant selector and the buttons to the width of the dropdown menus below, as shown in the screensho...
Author Avatar
Could someone assist me with this matter? I'm attempting to create a text overlay on the blogpost/new as shown in the screenshot below. Presently, th...
Author Avatar
From shopify store how can i provide shopify shop selection option Currently I have prepared following URL for installation app. redirect ="https://...
Author Avatar
This is how my images are appearing now. I want them to appear to the left of the main image. please help
Author Avatar
I am regularly exporting csv files , from starting of my shopify store but today i tired to back up my products for like 6 months back , but could no...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have two sections but I want them side by side. For example on the main page I have two image banners and one of them is above the other ...
Author Avatar
你好我想创建自己的CRM streamline both my online and offline order processes. Everything is working well, except for one issue ...
Author Avatar
Background I recently purchased a premium theme and need to shut down the store for a long time because of personal circumstances. Thus, to save cost...
Author Avatar
We are working on the Publisher theme. Unfortunately, the collection list's blocks are too big. With such massive blocks, the website design appe...
Author Avatar
Hello viewers, Elevate your fitness journey at Gym-Feed. Discover premium workout gear, activewear, and supplements. Guided by experts, shop with ...
Author Avatar
Hi, Can you please help me with the code for the popular category section on the home page? I want to increase the top and bottom padding. The w...
Author Avatar
I am trying to merge to Google. I do have return policy , shipping policy etc. But when i try to merge it ask me to add the return and refund policy t...
Author Avatar
I have return rules turned off yet I received a return request notification anyways.. why?? I have my own return policies written up on my policie...
Author Avatar
The Email Marketing Permission Check Box and the SMS Marketing Permission Check Box are in two different places on the Check Out Page of my store. ...