Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
pexels -安德鲁-奈尔- 2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew a way to add a PDF for a product. I am looking for add PDFs for some individual products.
Author Avatar
Hello Shopify I recently purchased 2 products for ₹798 on 29th june 2023 in the following website https://delux-mart-955.myshopify.com/colle...
Author Avatar
Hi, I couldn't find a way to move the button of this app from the bottom to the header. Could anyone help me? shoptarz.com
Author Avatar
我们可以连接现有的网站和商店吗pify ?
Author Avatar
I have moved to Refresh from Minimal. I would like to be able to show the active variants of a product listed as being 'in stock' on the collection pa...
Author Avatar
Hello! We have 3 soon-to-be-5 markets configured (Italy, Spain, France) and soon we'll have separate warehouses for all different countries. We have a...
Author Avatar
When charging a client using POS, the decimal value appears as an (,) instead of an (.). Some of the clients are complaining, out of not knowing, that...
Author Avatar
why are FulfillmentOrders not included in Orders/created webhook's payload? and is this planned to change in the future? And what is the recommended ...
Author Avatar
Hi, I would like all text throughout my entire site to be uppercase (headings, descriptions, titles, etc.) How can this be achieved in the Dawn 10...
Author Avatar
Our product pages are only showing one image. The other images are just crashing. https://www.physioworldshop.co.uk/collections/treatment-couches/pro...
Author Avatar
hi, can anyone please help? my shopify store keeps refreshing every 2 seconds, i don't know what to do....i can't edit anything from admin because of ...
Author Avatar
I had created new template for products and about us pages, but I couldn't found new template name to assign the pages to template without publishing....
Author Avatar
I entered my checking account info for Shopify to deposit sales. A few days later it was rejected as incorrect. When I try to re-enter it, Shopify doe...
Author Avatar
I had created new template for products and about us pages, but I couldn't found new template name to assign the pages to template without publishing....
Author Avatar
Solved
hi everyone, i don't know when this happened but some of the categories on my shop's header are underlined. i didn't do anything, tried to change ...
Author Avatar
In some other countries except China, the pictures in the picture carousel area do not move on mobile phones, but can move on web pages. May I ask how...
Author Avatar
Hello, we are having couple issues with the checkout. We have implemented custom cart operations on our website using Storefront API. All works as ex...
Author Avatar
Hi everyone, Hope someone can help me out a bit. I need to change "frame sizes" in bulk on the 50 product pages. I am not able to bulk edit th...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi, I've been working on a custom Ella theme and I'm wondering how to change button padding. I want to remove left and right padding from the globe ic...
Author Avatar
Hi, I'm creating a custom connector that will be sending store content for translation and putting translated content back to the store. All is worki...