Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

EditionsWebinar_1920x1080_EN.png

Demo for EMEA | Shopify Editions Summer '23

Imagine your business's potential with new Shopify Plus features. In this 30’ session, you’ll get a firsthand look at our biggest features, including:Our latest AI-based features - Sidekick and Shopify MagicBundles appStoref...

Learn more
shutterstock_785222245 Cropped.jpg

New Webinar: Getting ready for BFCM: Learn How to Run a Flash Sale in Shopify!

Get ready for this Black Friday, Cyber Monday season! Join us on Tuesday, September 26th, at 11am EDT for a webinar on running successful flash sales in Shopify. Learn how to set up discounts, leverage marketing automations,...

Learn more
hands-typing-on-laptop (1) Cropped.jpg

Inventory State Column Picker Now Available

New to Shopify: the inventory state column picker. With the inventory state column picker, you can now hide or move individual inventory state columns to create your own inventory view. Set your inventory overview in a way t...

Learn more
1920 x1080——开始使用OB欧宝娱乐APPcredit.png

引入Shopify信贷:全额支付业务ss Card with No Fees and No Interest

Maximize savings with Shopify Credit; a pay in full business card designed to reward Shopify entrepreneurs like you. No fees, no interest—periodEarn up to 3% cashback rewards where you spend the mostGet extra days to payCred...

Learn more
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 9.05.38 AM.png

Polaris v12-beta Now Available

Alongside the rollout of our redesigned Shopify admin, we’re introducing Polaris v12. It’s available in beta now, with a stable version coming in late September. The beta release of Polaris v12 will automatically update out...

Learn more
Page content Cropped.png

Built for Shopify - Choose Apps With Confidence

Feel confident choosing, installing, and using apps to unlock opportunities for your business. With the Built for Shopify program, you can quickly identify apps that align with your expectations for performance, safety, usef...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I am using the app proxy to make requests to my app and I'd like to push a product to the store and render it using the theme's product card. If I ...
Author Avatar
I want to change the buttons for the payments (Checkout, Continue Shipping,etc) to uppercase in Dawn theme. Thank you!
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm currently using the Dawn theme. Within the row of the multirow section, I'm attempting with the (button) to add a scrolling interac...
Author Avatar
I can't see anywhere that I can request a feature update to be added to the Shopify Roadmap. So I am posting it here in the hope that it will be p...
Author Avatar
Hi all! Please help me in the following: I donwnloaded a review app, my site weas almost built up and suddenly the background on products page turned ...
Author Avatar
Hello, i tried to select the last nav item in the navbar without any success because the following code targets the entire navbar, does anyone knows w...
Author Avatar
Hi! I have only one category in my store that is "ALL", and products can be filtered by tags. How could I change the title of the collection page acco...
Author Avatar
hi, i would like to know how to show only the photos of the relevant variant on the product page when it is selected thanks for the support have a go...
Author Avatar
Hi, We use advanced product options app. We want to move the price and availability to below the product options, above the add to cart. I ha...
Author Avatar
Im in shopify store & install app - First time, click install app store (App env QAT) => Load proccess: done => Continue showing frame install (but...
Author Avatar
https://gravitatestore.myshopify.com/ Greeting! The motion theme I am using it has footer does not suits me. I want to change the style completel...
Author Avatar
https://gravitatestore.myshopify.com/ Greetings! when someone will add any product to cart. There is no option to make the cart empty until clien...
Author Avatar
Solved
Hi there, How can I reduce the size of the video element (please see screenshot)? It's too large on desktop version. Thanks in adv...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have been trying to open a new Shopify store and unable to. I keep getting an error message and a refresh button which does not work. But t...
Author Avatar
Hello, I have a shopify store located in Greece and my accountant is trying to understand if the bill generated for the subscription is an invoice I ...
Author Avatar
We're currently testing emails being sent out and have noticed that the character encoding seems to be somewhat bugged for a couple of email clients (...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am searching for an easy solution to add canonical URLs to single blog posts. I have heard that it`s possible to change parts of the code. ...
Author Avatar
Dear community, i am trying to provide B2B customers the Self-serve returns on new customer accounts. On a B2C Order it works and shows up onc...
Author Avatar
Hi guys! So I want to remove the low opacity of my 4th image but I tried everything and I can't find any solution to fix it. I want my picture to be s...
Author Avatar
Hi guys! I just removed some folders on my store from some apps that I don't use anymore. But when I checked my store, this text appeared on the heade...