Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

16_9 (1).png

Smart Order Routing: Prioritize fulfillment locations to deliver orders faster

We are introducing Smart Order Routing, a new feature that lets you automatically prioritize the best fulfillment location for an order, whether you are shipping from a few warehouses nearby or dozens around the globe.Learn ...

Learn more
pexels-andrew-neel-2312369 Cropped.jpg

A Chance to Win A One Month Shopify Subscription Credit

Want to win a month of Shopify subscription credit? Fill out the Shopify Community survey below – we would love to hear from you. Your responses will help us improve our platform and your experience! Once you have complete...

Learn more
Final Sale Items (2).jpg

Introducing return rules for an improved self-serve experience

We are excited to announce enhancements to the self-serve returns experience to help you manage your returns more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction. You can now set up return rules to determine when customers are...

Learn more
top-view-of-hands-ready-to-open-a-cardboard-box Cropped.jpg

Streamline your inventory management with purchase orders

Purchase orders are now available to help you order and stock inventory from your suppliers. With purchase orders, you can easily save a PDF of your purchase order to send to suppliers, track incoming stock, monitor spending...

Learn more
shopify-academy-foundations-certification-16-9-v1-size.png

Introducing Shopify Certifications

Upskill and stand out with the new Shopify Foundations Certification program Expand your knowledge of Shopify products, learn key business foundations and gain certification badges to display your expertise through the new ...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

《阿凡达》作者
Hi there! So I was trying to activate WorkFlow but it's says "This email is in a draft state. To continue sending, edit email and save." or "Shop...
《阿凡达》作者
On dawn theme do u have to edit every item
《阿凡达》作者
Hi, I currently have my website on a legacy Brooklyn theme and am trying to update to a 2.0 theme using Dawn. I really like how my mobile homepage...
《阿凡达》作者
Hello, I tried to place an order through my store with PayPal but when I did I got redirected and all I'm getting is "Something went wrong please try ...
《阿凡达》作者
I am using the free Sense theme in Shopify. I wish to move the product description only from the side of the product image in vertical form, to u...
《阿凡达》作者
Hello all you fine folks! I'm currently using the Ride Theme in my store, however the only issue I have is that I don't have an option for a gallery o...
《阿凡达》作者
We are experiencing a widespread issue where people signed into their account on our website cannot check out. If trying paypal, the pop up for PP wi...
《阿凡达》作者
For every order we receive on shopify, we need to send an Order form to the warehouse with the following info: Name/delivery address/Phone number of...
《阿凡达》作者
你好,我有一个问题关于paymob支付门way when the customer is on the purchase page after he has seen the product he chose at the price o...
《阿凡达》作者
你好,我有一个问题关于paymob支付门way when the customer is on the purchase page after he has seen the product he had chosen at the p...
《阿凡达》作者
Hi, I am attempting to embed a .webm video into my blog post that autoplays without video controls and loops. It works great on desktop, but doesn't s...
《阿凡达》作者
I've followed some instructions I found in another post as well as on youtube without any success. I'm trying to create a landing page for a spec...
《阿凡达》作者
Here's our website (currently under construction) https://anayabeautysalon.com/ I am trying to move the Book Now Button a little lower ...
《阿凡达》作者
  Hello! I used this tutorial (https://ecomexperts.io/blogs/liquid-tutorial-shopify/how-to-add-featured-product-slider-to-your-shopify-store-easy-ste...
《阿凡达》作者
我recently completed a blog post and I duly completed the SEO title, Meta description and URL handle on the page, observing best practice of keyword/...
《阿凡达》作者
Hello, I would like to be able to use my background video as the background with the email sign up on top. How do i do this? https://kilvay.com/ ...
《阿凡达》作者
I tried connecting my domain from 1&1 Ionos, but my shopify store states that the SSL is still pending. Im not too sure as to what I could do next, so...
《阿凡达》作者
On my dawn thing, collapsible content shows up and customization. So do I have to do it for each individual product?
《阿凡达》作者
This post has been moved to the Shopify Discussions board.
《阿凡达》作者
I would like to regain access to my shop. I wrote from an old account with a credit card attached to remove the card and account and try to do it with...